Cayin and Primaluna dealer

I do not know the current status;
However Cayin [Spark] was sold in India by The Sound Smiths & Prima Luna was sold by Nova Audio.
However, that was a while back.
Not so sure if any are being represented in India.
Advance Acoustics is an option to consider - sold in Pune - Sound & Vision [not tubed]
I think your friend needs a tube amp - so I understand...
:sad:

I do not know the current status;
However Cayin [Spark] was sold in India by The Sound Smiths & Prima Luna was sold by Nova Audio.
However, that was a while back.
Not so sure if any are being represented in India.
Advance Acoustics is an option to consider - sold in Pune - Sound & Vision [not tubed]
I think your friend needs a tube amp - so I understand...
:sad:

Yes..he is looking for a tube integrated under a Lakh.

If there is someone who is selling a well cared for piece, do let me know apart from the new options.

Thanks.

you are probably referring to Pankaj...
Prima Luna as far as I know is not sold by anyone here anymore. Cayin for the speakers he bought is a step worse. If he is ready to up his budget a bit I can offer the Orion from Ayon which will sound better than both.
otherwise, he has to look at the used market

cheers

it perfoms better than the other two, it has nothing to do with whether I sell it or not. Square-wave knows me well enough to know that I can back up my claims.
I also sell Leben which is a tube amp - i didn't mention it for a reason (since I know the person and have an idea of what he is looking for)

cheers

@odyssey,

Yup...It is the same guy.

The entry level model from Ayon ( isn't it the Orion ? ) was the first amp I recommended to him since he picked up the Blumenhofer speaker. The speaker deserves something really good.

I think the outlay was a bit too high. I will tell him anyways to call you

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back