• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Cd player

Home Theatre Systems
Status
Not open for further replies.

SEANDSILVA

I'm looking for a used but excellent condition AUDIO CD PLAYER with REMOTE CONTROL..

preferably Marantz / Kenwood / Philips / Yamaha / Nakamichi / Denon / Onkyo / Akai / Rotel

local sellers from Mumbai only please PM me with your offers

Thanks

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

manniraj

I'm looking for a used but excellent condition AUDIO CD PLAYER with REMOTE CONTROL..

preferably Marantz / Kenwood / Philips / Yamaha / Nakamichi / Denon / Onkyo / Akai / Rotel

local sellers from Mumbai only please PM me with your offers

Thanks
I think there is one CD player on offer in the hifiads.com site. Did you check it?

reubensm

My brother has a Marantz CD 63 MKII with remote in excellent (almost mint) condition which he is looking to sell as he has moved completely to vinyl listening. I am coming up with a major disposal sale shortly (lots of stuff lying around un-used) and was to post this as well. If you are interested, let me know and I can share his contact information.

SEANDSILVA

My brother has a Marantz CD 63 MKII with remote in excellent (almost mint) condition which he is looking to sell as he has moved completely to vinyl listening. I am coming up with a major disposal sale shortly (lots of stuff lying around un-used) and was to post this as well. If you are interested, let me know and I can share his contact information.
Sure...pls PM me his contact info

Thanks

SEANDSILVA

Hi guys

i would appreciate your opinion/ advice on the following players..

marantz 7300

marantz 4000

nakamichi oms1

marantz cd67 se

sony 308esd

yamaha cdx-490

rotel cd2

jenson

hi Sean, if you have any offer you are looking to pass, please do let me know.

SEANDSILVA

Got a Marantz CD7300 !!! :eek:hyeah::yahoo::licklips::D

mods pls close this thread

SEANDSILVA

Congrats!

How does it sound?
Hey Joshua, sorry to have seen this thread just now. It sounds divine when it works! Currently it is putting out a loud grating kinda distortion along with a low level signal. Hence am on the lookout for a reliable technician who can sort this out.

SPONSORED ADS
Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS