Ceiling mount for Epson eh-tw8100

kapvin

Hi,

Can anyone tell me which projector mount works with the Epson Eh-Tw8100w.

the one that I have (grandview) does not fit. if you have a ceiling mounter epson 8100 could you share which mount you use?

thanks

Kapvin

Thanks for all the replies.

Thee distance between the mount holes on the epson are really big. I have an old mount too and it does not fit.

Hoping to get a response from someone who has already mounted his projector, so there is no more trial and error on this.

Best wishes

Kapvin

cant you fashion some adapter plates that screw on to the epson and then screw on to the regular mount ?

if its not so time consuming let me know the centre to centre distance
ill see if ive got some aluminium lying around to fashion it

Thanks for all the replies.

Thee distance between the mount holes on the epson are really big. I have an old mount too and it does not fit.

Hoping to get a response from someone who has already mounted his projector, so there is no more trial and error on this.

Best wishes

Kapvin

If you can get hold of ProFx in Mumbai, they can help. I saw they have already hung the TW6000 in their Bangalore showrooms. They said it costed them 3500/- for the mount + 1000 installation charges. I was initially planning to mount my TW8000 and then dropped the idea and now placed on my DVD rack behind the seats.

-John.

this is what you may need

most projector mounts go only upto 320mm PCD

this one goes upto 406

I am not sure but would the mount that fits 6100 will do? I am using a liberty mount for my 6100, still had some scope left for extending the mounting brackets, costed 1800.

I am not sure but would the mount that fits 6100 will do? I am using a liberty mount for my 6100, still had some scope left for extending the mounting brackets, costed 1800.

I am using liberty grandview and it does not work. AFAIK the size if the projector is different.

cant you fashion some adapter plates that screw on to the epson and then screw on to the regular mount ?

if its not so time consuming let me know the centre to centre distance
ill see if ive got some aluminium lying around to fashion it

Thanks.

I have asked the grandview guys to come up with a solution, otherwise, I guess larger mount or something like this may be the only solution. I will measure the distances in the evening.

best wishes

Kapvin

I agree that Epson projectors mounting points are farther apart for most of these "universal" mounts. If you use universal mounts you must mount on 3 points - front one and back two. The first time i tried this, the guy who came to mount the PJ, mounted using the front point and the two front ones. I hadn't noticed it but only 2 days ago, i did. It had held but i'm sure the weight of the back of the PJ would cause some damage in the long run. So i went to the local computer hardware retailer and asked for mounts. I had taken my existing mount and was able to measure. After i looked around, i got one with the clamps slightly bigger. It fit perfectly with some to spare. Now it is perfect - cost me Rs. 1400 So just call some computer hardware retailers in your locality and check for yourself. The online stores do not mention the length of the clamps and you could end up wasting one more. If you are willing to order through amazon.com/ishopinternational, you should try Amazon.com: PCMD All-Metal Projector Ceiling Mount for Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5020UB: Electronics . It should cost you around 6.5k shipped to your doorstep (customs, taxes and all)

I agree that Epson projectors mounting points are farther apart for most of these "universal" mounts. If you use universal mounts you must mount on 3 points - front one and back two. The first time i tried this, the guy who came to mount the PJ, mounted using the front point and the two front ones. I hadn't noticed it but only 2 days ago, i did. It had held but i'm sure the weight of the back of the PJ would cause some damage in the long run. So i went to the local computer hardware retailer and asked for mounts. I had taken my existing mount and was able to measure. After i looked around, i got one with the clamps slightly bigger. It fit perfectly with some to spare. Now it is perfect - cost me Rs. 1400 So just call some computer hardware retailers in your locality and check for yourself. The online stores do not mention the length of the clamps and you could end up wasting one more. If you are willing to order through amazon.com/ishopinternational, you should try Amazon.com: PCMD All-Metal Projector Ceiling Mount for Epson PowerLite Home Cinema 5020UB: Electronics . It should cost you around 6.5k shipped to your doorstep (customs, taxes and all)

I have paid Rs. 2500 for Venguard PRB2 plus the additional attachment incl shipping and tax.

Designer Audio told me they are using same for TW 8100 in their own office. I am still to test. Waiting for my Projector and mount ...all to come by 11th Oct.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back