Center channel speaker

Tirupati

HI team,

Hope everyone doing fine in this pandemic and recently visited Home Cinema and auditioned for subwoofer . the center channel which they have sounded to natural and true to source. i came back home and played same video. thorugh HDD,Youtube both. same quality of sound were missing in my ssetup. Is this due to settings ? center speaker itself ?

My center channel speaker is Q accoustic 3090i and Auditioned speakers were Polks A series, xtz center channel and Sonodyne (not sure of the models).

as HT setup 80% of work done center channel so am missing anything here.

Could be coz they might be using a bigger center channel,or an expensive one. Also amplification matters, expensive avrs wd perform better than budget ones. Accoustics wd also play a role and not to forget avr room eq..

HI team,

Hope everyone doing fine in this pandemic and recently visited Home Cinema and auditioned for subwoofer . the center channel which they have sounded to natural and true to source. i came back home and played same video. thorugh HDD,Youtube both. same quality of sound were missing in my ssetup. Is this due to settings ? center speaker itself ?

My center channel speaker is Q accoustic 3090i and Auditioned speakers were Polks A series, xtz center channel and Sonodyne (not sure of the models).

as HT setup 80% of work done center channel so am missing anything here.
Room treatment.
Additionally, the source file is high quality. Youtube isn't there. You may try playing some FLACs

Could be coz they might be using a bigger center channel,or an expensive one. Also amplification matters, expensive avrs wd perform better than budget ones. Accoustics wd also play a role and not to forget avr room eq..

AVR and Its settings are same here ...

Room treatment.
Additionally, the source file is high quality. Youtube isn't there. You may try playing some FLACs

Might be the case and so here played same Bluray file from Jack Reacher gun scene . sound in the auditioned felt gun fired infront of me. is this coz of center channel.

Then definitely it must be a better center channel than urs,and usually the treated rooms in showrooms sound far better than in our living spaces.

Speaker model, Content Source, Receiver Model, Room Correction - plays an important role. The audition room involves a lot of engineering to sound acoustically correct.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back