Age/Ownership: Around 15 Months / First Owner
Condition: 9 / 10
Reason for Sale : Cable not in use
Sale Price : Rs 8,000/- including shipping
Mode Of Payment: Online Transfer.
These are fairly rare speaker cables made by Chang Audio / Chang Lightspeed. The Cables are really thick ( as thick as the diameter of a 25 paise coin ) and are in mint condition. The cables cost over Rs 15,000/- new ( this does not include shipping & duty ).
This is a 2.5 meter (8 feet) pair for sale. Both ends are factory terminated with gold OFC spades.
The Chang Speaker Link 1 has excellent bass response in particular and works well with high power amplifiers. This is a very low noise cable.
I also have the Music Link 1 rca Interconnect which i have put up for sale in a separate ad.
Note : One the photos shows a white cable which is a Chord Odyssey 2 Speaker Cable. The cable is to show how thick the Chang Audio Speaker Link 1 cable is and is not part of the sale.
From the Manufactures Site:
After years of exhaustive research and development, Chang Audio is proud to offer music lovers the Music Link 1 and the Speaker Link 1. With the prime directive of preserving the original signal integrity, Chang Audio meticulously engineered theMusic Link I and Speaker Link I to offer the most truthful signal path possible.
Speaker Link 1 Spec:
Conductors: 10 gauge OFC
Capacitance: 12.5 pf/ft
Dielectric Material: PE & Air
Cold-weld termination OFC spades (Direct hard gold plated)
Low Phase Shift
Low Dielectric Absorption
Energy Balanced Across The Audio Band - To achieve top to bottom octave balance.
[/IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.com
Uploaded with ImageShack.com
The last image shows the comparison between the Chang Audio Music Link 1 and the Chord Odyssey 2
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.