• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Chang Audio Speaker Link 1 Speaker Cables 2.5 m ( 8 Feet )Pair

Home Theatre Systems
Status
Not open for further replies.

zoony

Brand/Model: Chang Audio Speaker Link 1 Speaker Cables 2.5 m ( 8 Feet )Pair

Age/Ownership: Around 15 Months / First Owner

Condition: 9 / 10

Reason for Sale : Cable not in use

Sale Price : Rs 8,000/- including shipping

Mode Of Payment: Online Transfer.

Description :
These are fairly rare speaker cables made by Chang Audio / Chang Lightspeed. The Cables are really thick ( as thick as the diameter of a 25 paise coin ) and are in mint condition. The cables cost over Rs 15,000/- new ( this does not include shipping & duty ).

This is a 2.5 meter (8 feet) pair for sale. Both ends are factory terminated with gold OFC spades.
The Chang Speaker Link 1 has excellent bass response in particular and works well with high power amplifiers. This is a very low noise cable.

I also have the Music Link 1 rca Interconnect which i have put up for sale in a separate ad.

Note : One the photos shows a white cable which is a Chord Odyssey 2 Speaker Cable. The cable is to show how thick the Chang Audio Speaker Link 1 cable is and is not part of the sale.

From the Manufactures Site:

After years of exhaustive research and development, Chang Audio is proud to offer music lovers the Music Link 1 and the Speaker Link 1. With the prime directive of preserving the original signal integrity, Chang Audio meticulously engineered theMusic Link I and Speaker Link I to offer the most truthful signal path possible.

Speaker Link 1 Spec:

Conductors: 10 gauge OFC
Capacitance: 12.5 pf/ft
Dielectric Material: PE & Air
Cold-weld termination OFC spades (Direct hard gold plated)

Performance Advantages:

Low Capacitance
Low Inductance
Low Phase Shift
Low Dielectric Absorption
Low Noise
Energy Balanced Across The Audio Band - To achieve top to bottom octave balance.

[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

[/IMG]Uploaded with ImageShack.com

[/URL]Uploaded with ImageShack.com[/IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.com

The last image shows the comparison between the Chang Audio Music Link 1 and the Chord Odyssey 2

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

zoony

Looking for a quick sale. Price reduced to Rs 7,000/- The current price of these speaker cables are US$240. Buyer wont be disappointed. Absolute bargain.

Status
Not open for further replies.
SPONSORED ADS