• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale CHARITY SALE - Electronics books and magazines

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers

Hiten

Hello friends,
selling for a friend who passed away recently. All the money you give will be given to charity. No selection of single books or single sets and all sale final. Feel free to give your price but please give good price as this will be given to some poor kids education or poor patients. Will seek cheapest shipping option if there is interest from other cities/states. Shipping at buyers risk. Will be packed very well.

Books and magazines span from late 70s to more recent era. There are around 130 elektor India magazines, Rest are foreign publication magazine and books approx. 50. 4 are Complilation of circuits books. So total approx. 184 books and magazines. Very informative articles and circuit designs. From discrete preamp, phono preamp, amps, active speaker systems, Vintage stuff etc.

Details are as follows. Kindly see pictures of spread out and stacked magazines/books.
Sequence is S.No.--Title--Edition--Qty.

Refer pictures A
1) Elektor Electronics -- Indian edition -- approx. 130

Refer pictures B
1) 302 circuits -- Elektor magazine pages book -- India -- 1
2) 303 circuits -- Elektor magazine pages book -- India -- 1
3) 305 circuits -- Elektor magazine pages book -- India -- 1
4) 306 circuits -- Elektor magazine pages book -- India -- 1
5) Mullard Transistor Audio and Radio circuits -- UK -- 1
6) Mullard Radio Valve manual -- UK -- 1 (No cover page)
7) Handbook of Transistor circuits -- UK -- 1
8) 101 easy Audio Projects -- India -- 1
9) Engineers Mini Notebook -- USA -- 1 (Small booklet)
10) Circuits for Audio and Tape Recording -- USA -- 1

Refer pictures C
1) Popular Electronics Electronics Experimenter's Handbook -- USA -- 9
2) Popular Electronics -- USA -- 4
3) 101 Electronics Project -- USA -- 2
4) Electronics Today international -- USA -- 2
5) HifiBoxen (German language Speaker magazines/circuit in English) -- Germany -- 2
6) Radio electronics -- USA -- 2
7) Electronics Digest -- UK -- 1
8) Wireless World -- UK -- 1
9) Electronics Music Maker -- UK -- 1
10) Elektor -- UK -- 20
11) Elektor Mega issue -- UK -- 1

Thanks for looking. :)
Best Regards.
Hiten

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Hiten

hello friends,
the Elektor Electronics India magazines shown in pictures "A" are given away locally so are not available so kindly pardon me for breaking the rule. I apologize.

However set "B" and "C" are also good read foreign publications and are available.
Regards.

Hiten

I will add 1000 rs. to the total amount. If anyone is interested please feel free to quote your price.
Regards.

Hiten

A kind soul Mr. Sampath from bangalore has donated 5000 rs. for the books. They will be given to school or technical institute where interested students/children will benefit. The amount I feel is more than reasonable but he insisted as this was for charity.
I am sure family of my friend who passed away would be very happy, children/student would also benefit and the amount donated will go to poor and needy. Because of people like Sampath world is a better place. I sincerely thank him and others who showed interest. I will do the packaging of books and donating money work soon.
Thanks to the forum as well.
Best regards.