Cheap HTPC Win 10 controller

msankadi

Hi

I currently use a wireless Logitech mouse and keyboard with my intel nuc ...In the dark it becomes difficult to control kodi using this...

I was thinking of buying something like this https://www.amazon.in/VIBOTON-Keyboard-Touchpad-Wireless-Multimedia/dp/B084D192VP/

It seems to be working fine based on the reviews but I am a bit skeptical of the longevity given the price and quality. I was wondering if you guys know of something a bit higher quality which maybe 2x-3x the cost but like this - around 1-2k

If you're comfortable using your phone as remote, you can try unified remote for the PC in general and Yatse specifically for Kodi. Yatse is really good and allows easy access to some functions which require many clicks with a remote. I use Yatse for LibreELEC running on my Raspberry Pi.

Otherwise you can try something like this, which will not be a huge improvement, but still a step up from separate keyboard mouse.

If you're comfortable using your phone as remote, you can try unified remote for the PC in general and Yatse specifically for Kodi. Yatse is really good and allows easy access to some functions which require many clicks with a remote. I use Yatse for LibreELEC running on my Raspberry Pi.

Otherwise you can try something like this, which will not be a huge improvement, but still a step up from separate keyboard mouse.
Yes I already have yatse premium too and I agree, it is an awesome app. I just hate reaching for my phone to do it

Yes I have this keyboard only, I didn't mean separate sorry....The problem is it is too big and in the dark I end up pressing wrong button sometimwes

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back