Cheapest Home theatre with Optical-In

vgowthan97

Home theatre with Optical-In

Please suggest me a Home Theatre that has optical input.I'm looking for the cheapest available in the market.Thank You.

Last edited:
Re: Home theatre with Optical-In

Please suggest me a Home Theatre that has optical input.I'm looking for the cheapest available in the market.Thank You.

Why do you want to restrict yourself with optical in cheapest HTIB?. You can get much better value by investing in good speakers and a simple amp for the same money. HTIB speakers in those cheapo price are mostly pathetic. Connecting via optical or hdmi would not add any advantage.

Why do you want to restrict yourself with optical in cheapest HTIB?. You can get much better value by investing in good speakers and a simple amp for the same money. HTIB speakers in those cheapo price are mostly pathetic. Connecting via optical or hdmi would not add any advantage.

My advise is also same as above but I guess the requirement may be surround sound?

If digital input is not available on the HTiB receiver, then surround sound is not possible (unless the source has multi channel output).

@ OP
Like Yogesh suggested, try Panasonic or Philips... You won't get much comparisons or reviews for them so its better you go to the showroom and pickup one which fits your wallet and liking.

hi plzzz guide me abt separate speakers and an amp in 10k budget (budget slightly flexible too) n how to connect them to HDTV? if u post the youtube link then its appreciable

you want optical in means you need 5.1 surround sound out of ur HT, is that what you want ?

or is it just connecting the TV audio to it ?

i just want to buy a good 5.1 speakers and want to connect it to my HDTV by any connection may b its opticle, component blah blah........ actually i dunno too much abt speaker setup, may b it require amplifier?????

i just wanted to buy a 5.1 speakers n want to connect it to my HDTV by any possible connection i.e component, opticle HDMI......actually i dunno abt the speaker setup...... and may b it require amplifier?????

thumb rule, if you really movie enthusiast and actually wanna enjoy 5.1 surround then you will need a AVR (there are cheaper options as well anyone can suggest) with good 5.1 speakers.

now do a simple exercise before investing into anything

list down what you want to do with 5.1 speakers (watch hidef movies, listen to just music watch normal or HD 5.1 HDTV shows)

and then accordingly seek advice, I could sense you are new to this stuffs but better list down what you actually want than repent after spending money and not being happy (it happened to me at first )

Last edited:
Often seen advice for different kind of setups for movies and music. Why ?

Why a good 5.1 system is not suitable for both ?

Also how is the cheap 5.1 systems sold in the shops in electronic streets like mitashi and a host of other brands? I have seen a lot of people are purchasing them.

( I do not own any system now)

one answer to all ur question mate

listen to the cheaper ones and expensive ones (branded ones) you will get ur answer

for movies and music, if you are not a audiophile then you can get any 5.1 it will serve you both

Back