Cheapest way of taking opportunity of return policy

srisaikat

We know that many brand from US and Europe especially for online purchase give opportunity to return the components if you are not satisfied. But from India, we as buyers can not take that opportunity as shipping it back to the seller (Europe, US or China) is quite costly and also some additional paper works involved which we generally do not want to go through, so most of the time it is basically one way journey when we purchase any component from foreign country.

Couple of years back I had to send a DAC (weight-5kg) back to the seller in USA which cost me roughly about 10k with some documentation. I think many of us have similar story. Either we had to take heavy burden or had to postpone the plan of return shipping.

Now very recently I decided to return a component (weight little less than 1kg) to the seller in France for a full refund. This time I thoroughly searched google for cheapest possible way. Then I found the "courierforce.in", it was just taking a chance as I never heard of this company, never got any feedback from any friend, still took my chance. They just quoted me Rs.1102 for sending back the item to Paris with doorstep pickup. I could not believe the quotation, as most cheapest one quote me Rs.2200 and up to Rs.4500 from renowned courier service.

I was worried, might be my item would get lost with this courierfroce.in. But I took the risk. They picked the item from Kolkata and delivered it to France (Paris) successfully within 5 days. That was real fast and smooth. They guided me for preparing the package and documentation. Great support!

The same company through which they delivered it to France quoted me directly Rs.4500, but through courierforce charged me only Rs.1102.

So I highly recommend this company COURIERFORCE.IN, for sending any shipment to EU or US or AUS or China. I hope it will save the members of HFV from spending their money unnecessarily.

Thats great news and much needed by the HFV members. I am sure many members can take advantage of this.

Thanks for the post.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back