Chennai to be hit with major Music Show on 29th Dec,2012? ARR LIVE:)

Audio_Freek

Hi friends,

The most awaited ARR's Live in concert to be held in Chennai on 29th Dec,2012.The venue for the same has been changed from Nehru stadium to YMCA Grounds due to public request, predicting the overflow of crew and to avoid the Jamming in Chennai central railway station which is near By:)

For tickets click below
A R Rahman - Live in Chennai - Buy tickets online!

(Am not the dealer for this Prog, just a die hard fan of ARR:)

I was been once to his Live in concert in 2008 in Chennai, and was continuously dancing from the beginning to end like a drug addict , i was wondering where m high fever gone after the closing of program.

When ARR came on stage humming "ore kana en valvil" from Guru got i was floated in Air and just reached earth after completing on "Ma thuje sanam\thaai manne vanakam"

Huuuuuuum, Okie this time am going to miss as we have some new year program starting on same day.

Guys have anyone planned for the concert?
Is there an hard feeling for anyone like me, going to miss this due to other programs?
Pls share if you have any thoughts on this concert or before concerts.

Re: Chennai to be hit with major Earthquake on 29th Dec,2012? ARR LIVE:)

Buddy just looking title of your post thought i thought it is some doomsday prediction by channel ARR LIVE............
Man you should be working on those "nautanki" news channels!!( that includes all news channels IMHO.....

Yeah, I too thought this was some doomsday prediction.
Kinda like Aaj talk headlines?
Audio freek, are you going?

Sent from my GT-I9000 using Tapatalk 2

iaudio,

Ya after serious consideration, planning to postpone the new year trip for a day and Join the party.New year comes yearly but not ARR's concert.

If any ARR fans really interested, we shall join in the crew on the concert day

Hi friends,

The most awaited ARR's Live in concert to be held in Chennai on 29th Dec,2012.The venue for the same has been changed from Nehru stadium to YMCA Grounds due to public request, predicting the overflow of crew and to avoid the Jamming in Chennai central railway station which is near By:)

For tickets click below
A R Rahman - Live in Chennai - Buy tickets online!

(Am not the dealer for this Prog, just a die hard fan of ARR:)

I was been once to his Live in concert in 2008 in Chennai, and was continuously dancing from the beginning to end like a drug addict , i was wondering where m high fever gone after the closing of program.

When ARR came on stage humming "ore kana en valvil" from Guru got i was floated in Air and just reached earth after completing on "Ma thuje sanam\thaai manne vanakam"

Huuuuuuum, Okie this time am going to miss as we have some new year program starting on same day.

Guys have anyone planned for the concert?
Is there an hard feeling for anyone like me, going to miss this due to other programs?
Pls share if you have any thoughts on this concert or before concerts.
Hi,
Good to hear that people at Chennai will have a great day on 29th. A small request - can you please modify the title of this thread as it may sound a bit disturbing when one reads the title for the first time ? Even I was initially shocked on seeing the title and only after I entered the thread, I found the other.

Your handle itself tell you are an "Freek", it may be fun to keep title like this, but it is disturbing for us who live in chennai... Hope you understand.

Better to keep "Rock" instead of "Earthquake".

Regards

Note: Mods - Thanks for changing the title...

Last edited:

Your handle itself tell you are an "Freek", it may be fun to keep title like this, but it is disturbing for us who live in chennai... Hope you understand.

Better to keep "Rock" instead of "Earthquake".

Regards

Note: Mods - Thanks for changing the title...

Ops, i haven't thought this title would be taken so serious by lot:)

I understand the title is shocking, But i well knew this is an Audio video forum and purposely i made it in "MUSIC" category , probably if it made in "GENERAL LOUNGE" its could be serious, judging that ppl would take it as Funny like "EARTHQUACK SUBS"\Floor rocking Bass so on..

My Apologies, if the content or title were wrongly delivered:mad:

Hi,
Good to hear that people at Chennai will have a great day on 29th. A small request - can you please modify the title of this thread as it may sound a bit disturbing when one reads the title for the first time ? Even I was initially shocked on seeing the title and only after I entered the thread, I found the other.

My sincere apology relevant to the title.The moderator changed the title before i lo-gin for the day

Moderator,

Thanks for fast acting and stopping this "TITLE issue" before getting magnifying to State\National issue:)

Just Kidding, thanks again:eek:hyeah:

Ops, i haven't thought this title would be taken so serious by lot:)

I understand the title is shocking, But i well knew this is an Audio video forum and purposely i made it in "MUSIC" category , probably if it made in "GENERAL LOUNGE" its could be serious, judging that ppl would take it as Funny like "EARTHQUACK SUBS"\Floor rocking Bass so on..

My Apologies, if the content or title were wrongly delivered:mad:

The title is fine in a time where we dont talk or aware about "Dooms day"..:p Aren't we closer to the said date:)

The title is fine in a time where we dont talk or aware about "Dooms day"..:p Aren't we closer to the said date:)

Yes, three days more to Go for "DoomS Day" as predicted by "Mayan"

I would be very happy if all the AUDIO COMPONENT company throw 50-70% offer for Dooms day Special like Black Friday,Boxing day,Diwali ,AADI 18 so onnn,Anyways the world is going to be no more after three days(I suggest this to All American audio companies on first preference):yahoo: and free shipping offer to India By AMAZON :)

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back