Choice of AVR / Stereo Amplifier for Yamaha NS 777

Gauravdp

Hello all
After searching for,and not being able to afford it, an eternity, I have decided to build my HT system piece by piece.
I have zeroed in on floorstanding speakers, Yamaha NS 777.
THe trouble is that these are big power consuming speakers that need matching AVRs that should preferably be able to deliver 130-150 W per channel at 6 Ohms.
Budget IS a constraint and I would preferably like the AVR to cost within Rs 75K.
One dealer has offered me Denon AVR-X550BT. I have also read about Yamaha Aventage A4A and this too seems to be available in the market.
Which of these two would you guys recommend? Also keeping in mind reliability, serviceability and Warranty factors?
Or would you suggest anything else?

Hello all
After searching for,and not being able to afford it, an eternity, I have decided to build my HT system piece by piece.
THe trouble is that these are big power consuming speakers that need matching AVRs that should preferably be able to deliver 130-150 W per channel at 6 Ohms.
Budget IS a constraint and I would preferably like the AVR to cost within Rs 75K.
One dealer has offered me Denon AVR-X550BT. I have also read about Yamaha Aventage A4A and this too seems to be available in the market.
Which of these two would you guys recommend? Also keeping in mind reliability, serviceability and Warranty factors?
Yamaha A6 would be a best match. Can get for a good price with direct distributor

You can contact vaibhav from Audiomaxx (Mumbai) 9819907275,
I think he will be able to provide a better solution for your requirement, I am not sure if they deliver the product in Pune, but he will surely be able to provide a reasonable quotation. After all Mumbai is not that far from Pune.
Hope this helps
Regards

Hello all

Hello all
If budget permits go for Yamaha Aventage series

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back