The following items are for sale.
1) Kinergetics KBA 280 THX certified 140 watt/Ch Pure class 'A' Power Amp.
This amp is a beast. This one churns out 280 watt class A power !! I've been using it for the past 3 years. Recently got it checked & serviced at ARN, Bangalore. Replaced old transistors. The On/Off soft switch doesn't work. We couldn't get a replacement switch. So I use spike arrester on/off switch. Other than this minor issue, it's in excellent working condition. There are few blemishes, scratches on the body, which I tried to show in the close up pics. But this won't affect sound quality :lol:
Description: Two-channel, THX certified power amplifier with a class-A output stage. Power output: 140Wpc into 8 ohms (21.5dBW), 280Wpc into 4 ohms (21.5dBW), 437Wpc into 2 ohms (20.4dBW). Rated full-power bandwidth: 1Hz-300kHz. THD: 0.02%. Input impedance: 100k ohms unbalanced, 1k ohm balanced.
Dimensions: 17.25" W by 6.75" H by 16.75" D. Weight: 55 lbs net.
Price : INR 78K ( Firm ). This must be the cheapest class A Amp..hee.hee
2) Martin Logan Depth Subwoofer
It's around 4.5 years old. Used only few times, mainly because I prefer to listen music without a sub. For HT usage, I use my 10 inch JBL sub. So practically ML sub is in like new condition.
Price : 77k ( Firm ). I think this will cost you a bomb in our country. Not sure about the price in India, but cost will be around INR 1.2 Lakhs plus )
Please read stereophile review for more details
Description: Powered, servo-controlled subwoofer using "BalancedForce Technology," in sealed enclosure. Drive-units: three 8" high-excursion aluminum-cone woofers with 1.5" push-pull voice-coils Frequency response: 20-150Hz, 3dB. Crossover: low-pass filter: 30, 35, 45, 55, 65, 80Hz (switched, defeatable), 18dB/octave slope; high-pass filter: 40Hz, 70Hz (defeatable). Built-in amplifier: Signal-Sensing Auto on/off. 300W RMS (500W peak), class-D. Inputs: 2 line-level (RCA), 1 LFE (RCA), 1 high-level pair per channel (4 speaker terminals: bare wire, banana plugs, or spade lugs). Outputs: 1 pair line-level (RCA) for high-pass filter, 1 with no high-pass filter (for additional subwoofer). Rear-panel level controls: Phase (0 degrees, 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees), Crossover (30, 35, 45, 55, 65, 80Hz), 25Hz (12dB), Gain, Power (On/Off/Standby). Also included: AC cord, Energy Transfer Coupler (ETC) spikes.
Dimensions: 16.6" (422mm) W by 16.25" (413mm) H by 16.15" (410mm) D. Weight: 65 lbs (29.5kg).
3) Paradigm ADP-70 V3 surround sound speakers ( pair)
It's virtually new. Bought it new around 5 years ago. Wanted to setup a HT system. But later I decided to go for stereo route. Which means, this has never been used !! Just kept it in the shelf for 5 years !! You could see some fungus on the cloth ). Paid around $550 including duty & shipping charge.
Price expected : INR 12K
Location : Off Sarjapur Road ( Near Amritha Engg college & 4 Km from Sarjapur Road Total mall/Spring field apartment )
Please contact me for more details or audition at my house
I don't prefer to ship it.
Now a humble request :
If you find a better deal than this, please go ahead & buy from that source. If you don't have any plan to buy this, please stay away from this thread. Please don't use this thread for discussing technical stuffs. Please send me PM if you have any question related to these items. Please don't post your offer here even if it's higher than my asking price . Low-ballers will be politely ignored.
The price quoted is fair & firm. I'm not in a hurry to sell it.
Thanks for looking & sorry for a long post.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
8.7 KB Views: 699
12.2 KB Views: 697
9.1 KB Views: 692
7.5 KB Views: 694
10 KB Views: 690