I have various accessories up for sale. Some of them have been with me for a while that I cant tell you the age but the condition is as mentioned below. If I know that an item hasn't been used, I will mention it. Most items haven't seen much use - perhaps in the ARN showroom (unless otherwise mentioned). Some of the items were kept for projects that never materialized.
Prices are marked down for quick sale. Shipping from Bangalore, pickup even better. Add Rs 150 for shipping.
Vampire OEM Speaker Binding Posts (Image 11)
Set for 4 channels (2 stereo sets). NEW. 1 stereo set new was about 3500/- priced to sell now at 1500/-
Buy both sets - Rs 2900/-
Wattgate 320I IEC power plug Rs 1500 NEW (Image 10)
priced to sell at 1000/-
FoQ (Japanese company specialising in vibration control) RS-33 record stabilizer NEW (Image 9)
Read more about it here playStereo Audio Shop | "fo.Q" Record Stabilizer RS-33 Turntable Clamp
Your price 8000/-
Oyaide R-1 Wall outlet - top line wall outlet for AC power from Oyaide. US plug style. NEW (Image 8)
New - Rs 12000/-
Your price 7500/-
Spatial Audio Quantum cables ICs (1m pair) - (model before the current one)
Demo pair but used only a handful of times (Image 7)
New price - Rs 21000
Your price - Rs 12000
Audio Art IC-3 XLR cables (used in a demo setup a few times) 5ft pair
XLR connectors are the top line Furutechs that Audio Art uses (Image 6)
New Price Rs 11000
Your price Rs 6000
Gronenberg Quatro Cable 5 ft un-terminated NEW (Image 5 & 4)
New Price 10000
Your Price 5000/-
cable is great for internal wiring or IC. You can even make very good speaker jumper cables
End of Post 1
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.