Coimbatore Audio Show

rikhav

If any coimbatore fm's had attended this event can you shed some light what exactly was it about and who were the organisers ?
And most importantly what were the setups showcased and how was the sound ?
I can see Passif 50 but other equipment is hard to detect due to low resolution of images .
I got these images from one of WhatsApp group but no other information was shared.
IMG-20221222-WA0025.jpgIMG-20221222-WA0029.jpgIMG-20221222-WA0027.jpgIMG-20221222-WA0028.jpgIMG-20221222-WA0030.jpgIMG-20221222-WA0032.jpgIMG-20221222-WA0026.jpgIMG-20221222-WA0031.jpg

Appears to be all NAD (Lenbrook) event so, NAD electronics with PSB speakers.
Yes but can't make out what all electronics used.
And if anyone attended they could tell how did the Passif 50 was sounding

Yes but can't make out what all electronics used.
And if anyone attended they could tell how did the Passif 50 was sounding
With the best of my analytical abilities :)

Image 1 - NAD C658 and C298
Image 4 - C298 and Bluesound Node
Image 5 - Bluesound Powernode with some PSB speakers (?)
Image 6 - NAD M10 with PSB speakers

Visited the show organised by the NAD distributor Mr. Harsh Merchant. They had the PSB Passif 50 , powered by a Class D NAD power amp and NAD streamer which had inbuilt pre as well.
The setup did sound good. More focused towards the mids and upper Freq and a bit bass shy. I would like to try the Passif with a tube rather than with a Class D.

Visited the show organised by the NAD distributor Mr. Harsh Merchant. They had the PSB Passif 50 , powered by a Class D NAD power amp and NAD streamer which had inbuilt pre as well.
The setup did sound good. More focused towards the mids and upper Freq and a bit bass shy. I would like to try the Passif with a tube rather than with a Class D.
Hi,
When you say NAD streamer probably it was an amp like M10 which was used a streamer cum preamp.
Did they also use the blue sound node as a streamer with the set of amp and speakers?

About class D sound i feel it's very very subjective and individual music taste plays a big a role & who knows upon extended listening you would prefer them.

But if you happen to hear the Passif 50 with a tube amp please do share your experience.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back