Age: 4 years
Condition: 8/10 (Audiogon standards)
I bought these amplifiers to be my last (ever). These amps are legendary. Under the 10L range and if you have the right speakers these can compete with any tube/SS amp out there for musicality, detail, the seductive 300b mid-range, micro-dynamics and EVEN bass.
I have bought and sold 10-15 amps over the years and visited many audio shows including WhatHiFi, Newport, Rocky Mountain. These amps are amongst the best out there.
They have won the Absolute Sound editor choice award (amplifier) every year since 2013, including this year: http://www.theabsolutesound.com/articles/2018-editors-choice-awards-power-amplifiers-3000-6000/
The reviews on this amp rate them quite high: http://www.theabsolutesound.com/art...ogy-frankenstein-ii-tube-monoblock-amplifier/
I am only selling because my current setup doesn't work in my tiny 2BHK apartment in Mumbai. Someday when I move to a bigger place, I might buy these amps again.
Comes with upgraded Shuguang Black Treasure 300b tubes that cost 40k a pair.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.