Coke Studio,Pakistan-DVD

Seabees

Any idea if Coke Studio (Pakistan Edition) has released any DVDs & Where can I get DVDs in India?

Its not released in India but have they released in Pakistan?
BTW on videos and bts are all available on their official website for free downloads but I was specifically looking for official release and the 'real thing'
Anyways thanks for your help :)

Most of them are also available on YouTube. From YouTube you can download. IMO, audio and video quality both are good. If you haven't, please try.

Not a very " 'i' me myself" kinda man ;)

I don't use apple products - cannot afford them/ don't need them.

Using that formula on applemusic would not work for me. The quality is pretty damn good(1). Esp with coke studio. And then there is think of a track and you will most likely find it factor. And the monthly is about the price of a beer and a packet of salted peanuts. Supremely worth it.

I listen to more stuff on applemusic than to my collection of flacs, these past few months. I don't miss fb2k all that much really even though I am supposed to be all disdainful and uppity about VBR. Regardless it is a darn sight better than youtube.

Curious, have you tried/ listened to apple music or do you just want to believe that it has to be bad.

ciao
gr/nonocebo

[1] does not mean everything is good SQ. There is crappy stuff too.

Last edited:
Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back