Colonial Cousins - Unplugged [Vinyl Release]

rcathik

Hi Everybody,

I came across the vinyl release of the Colonial Cousins - Unplugged version, and i couldn't resist myself in sharing the information about the Album. The amount of work / passion that has gone in creating this vinyl is unbelievable and kudos to the Tanagya Records team who made this happen !

A short video about the album and some interesting anecdotes by Lesle !

As a vinyl lover, i found this album more satisfying and rewarding experience for me. Do let us know how you feel !

Cheers
K

Thanks for sharing.

i've googled a lot but not found this LP on sale, can share any link/ source to get this.

Back to 90's with lovely voice of two great masters - Hariharan and Lesle. :).. and that to on Vinyl Records !!! ..

This is new 180g Purple Vinyl pressed with original master tape from Sony, released under Tanagya Records by Prasad Krishnamurthy and Koushik Gopinath.

Pressing is awesome smooth and clear. Vocals are with clear and nice pitch.. instruments sound coming warm.

All the songs are good but I liked Tu Hi Re the most, and every time I plugged in I listen this song particularly 3-4 times.

Packaging is also nice with detailing and lyrics on inside cover !!! And that purple color Vinyl looks really gr8...

Let me know if you want to connect to them to check if they still have this Vinyl available or for any future release...

I am also waiting for their next release..... Thanks Kaushik and Prasad for this initiative to revive the Vinyl, with such a wonderful start ..

Happy Vinyling !!! :)
~Abitav

Playing on : Rega -> Cambridge CXA80 -> Triangle Esprit Antal EZ Connected with DH Labs Silver Sonic cables

11.jpeg

Vinyl.jpg

Attachments

• 12.jpeg
    12.jpeg
    128.6 KB · Views: 27
  • 13.jpeg
    13.jpeg
    134 KB · Views: 26

Back to 90's with lovely voice of two great masters - Hariharan and Lesle. :).. and that to on Vinyl Records !!! ..

This is new 180g Purple Vinyl pressed with original master tape from Sony, released under Tanagya Records by Prasad Krishnamurthy and Koushik Gopinath.

Pressing is awesome smooth and clear. Vocals are with clear and nice pitch.. instruments sound coming warm.

All the songs are good but I liked Tu Hi Re the most, and every time I plugged in I listen this song particularly 3-4 times.

Packaging is also nice with detailing and lyrics on inside cover !!! And that purple color Vinyl looks really gr8...

Let me know if you want to connect to them to check if they still have this Vinyl available or for any future release...

I am also waiting for their next release..... Thanks Kaushik and Prasad for this initiative to revive the Vinyl, with such a wonderful start ..

Happy Vinyling !!! :)
~Abitav

Playing on : Rega -> Cambridge CXA80 -> Triangle Esprit Antal EZ Connected with DH Labs Silver Sonic cables

View attachment 36558

View attachment 36557
Got my copy too.

I also got my copy recently. LP was packed solidly and sent by Bluedart. Excellent recording quality and Purple color looks cool.

I also got my copy recently. LP was packed solidly and sent by Bluedart. Excellent recording quality and Purple color looks cool.
Where did you get your copy from ? I did not get any response from the Whatsapp number provided in the earlier threads? Thanks.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back