• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Combo offer Sale - Complete setup

Wharfedale Diamond 11.1 & 11.2 Speakers
Status
Not open for further replies.

vikramdesigner

Hi Friends,

It's a time to sell my whole setup as i'm moving out.

Note (Budget are fixed , please don't call me if you need to negotiate)

Shipping : Prefer Local pickup
Mode of payment : cash and carry or bank transfer.

1ST COMBO
KEF Q300 (40k) + NEMESIS STAND (13k) = 53 k (Current price)

Speakers - 2yrs old
Cosmetic - 8/10 ( slight back corner peel while shifting) unnoticeable
Performance - 10/10
Stands - 1 yr old - 10/10

My Best Offer price for both - 30k + 10k = 40K

2ND COMBO
LUXMAN T4 (TUNER) + LUXMAN L-3 (AMP)

Cosmetic - 8/10 (Vintage and maintained well ( no recap nor opened)
Performance - 10/10

My Best Price for both- 10k + 25k = 35k

3RD COMBO
TECHNICS SL1200MK3D + AUDIO TECHNICA AT-440MLB + ORIGINAL NEW TECHNICS ACCESSORIES

TECHNICS SL1200MK3D ( JAPAN BLACK EDITION)
Cosmetic - 8/10 (as per age almost near mint condition best you can get , got directly from japan)
Performance - 10/10
Includes step up transformer 100v to 240v

AUDIO TECHNICA AT-440MLB (NEW VERSION)
Cosmetic - 10/10 ( hardly used for 2 hours )
Performance - 10/10

Original price around - 16k which includes shipping

ORIGINAL NEW ACCESSORIES
Original Technics Rubber Pad
SHURE - Shure SFG2 Precision Stylus Tracking ForceGauge
Head Clamp
Ortofon Head-shell
TECHNICS - Technics Counterweight ( have old too )
TONAR - Tonar Nostatic Arm Static Electricity & Dust Removal Tool
TONAR - Tonar Clean Tip Carbon Fibre Stylus Cleaning Brush

My Best Price for all 3 - 35k + 13k + 7k = 55k

4th
SCHIIT BIFROST MULTIBIT (NEW - 5 Months old)

Cosmetic - 10/10
Performance - 10/10

Original product including shipping price is 45k + 15k import duties = 60k

My Best Price = 50k

My Complete Setup

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

vikramdesigner

vikramdesigner

WOW good responses. Few demos are booked today, will update soon.
Importance it will be basis on FCFS.(on fixed prices) if not it will move on to next.
will respond to PMs one by one.

Last edited:

vikramdesigner

2ND & 3RD COMBO is blocked by FM , Payment received :)

Respect to the above FM who knows the value ( price quoted) after demo.

Please don't bargain on DAC that's best price i have quoted. you almost have 4.5 years warranty left , if it doesn't sell i'll give it to my bro.

Speakers - few ppl on line let's see who gets lucky.

Last edited:

vikramdesigner

2 FM couldn't make it for speaker demo today. so you have chance to grab this best speaker combo and dac within this weekend

Can have demo.

Not gonna reply to any PMs who is negotiating.

BEST PRICE & BEST DEAL.

vikramdesigner

Messages are flowing for speakers and dac but you guys are still negotiating that's the best deal you can get. so i'm not considering these ppl. i won't change my mind on prices.

I got one more offer see if it's worth it or not .

If u buy 1st Combo (speakers + stand) and Dac together
You will get the below stuff for free which i thought of selling separately as its worth of more than 10k

THE CHORD COMPANY
# CRIMSON PLUS 2RCA TO 2RCA -1 Meter - worth 4k
# CARNIVAL SILVERSCREEN (speaker cable 2m) - worth 3k

GHENT AUDIO CABLES (NEW) (Below attached are the model of cables which considered the best cables in ghent audio) with price quoted.

Moderator pls delete this attachment if it's against the rule showing the bill. its just to show the model & worth of the cables.

# USB DAC CABLE
# RCA TO RCA
# CO-AXIAL
# 3.5MM to RCA

Other wise the prices will be same if u buy separate with some free goodies but not the above cables.

This sale will be for another 10 days and will be closed . if not sold will give it to my bro.

Last edited:

vikramdesigner

1ST COMBO (Speakers and stand) sold to FM. Payment Received :)

Happy with demo payed immediately.

Left with DAC , so please don't miss it.

vikramdesigner

Guys left with Schiit Bifrost Multibit DAC which is well packed with same package as i received. It has all the manual bill and warranty. 100% MINT

It has a excellent reviews. Just google it :p

As i am only left with this product, can be shipped anywhere in india on buyers risk.
Price will remain the same as mentioned above, no separate charges for shipping, also you will get free stuff worth of 5k above. (CABLES(4k), CDS(2) or VINYL(1)

vikramdesigner

Dac has been sold to FM , Payment received.

I am closing the post with full heart, as all items got sold. I was over whelmed by the response and interest shown by FM's. Sorry for the FM's who were interested but dont know the value of it and keep negotiating. I haven't thought the items would get sold in such quick session with no bargains. They are the true audiophiles.

All the items reached their new boss to serve them quality music like they did with me. all are happy with it.

Very happy with the sale , am closing with big satisfaction

Thanks

Vikram

Status
Not open for further replies.