I am offering the following vintage compression drivers and speaker drivers for sale.
Altec 288/16k Large format compression drivers:-
This pair is in decent cosmetic condition. They have diaphragms and are working fine. One c.driver's label is missing.
Expected price Rs 25k + packing and shipping.
Altec 808/8a compression drivers:-
These are also in good cosmetic and working condition. They have diaphragms.
Expected price Rs 12 k + packing and shipping.
Altec 908/8B compression drivers:-
These drivers also in decent cosmetic condition. Working fine and have diaphragms.
Expected price Rs 12k + packing and shipping.
AGA compression drivers, made in Sweden:-
These made in Sweden c.drivers are in working condition. They have original diaphragms and in decent cosmetic condition.
Expected price Rs 8k + shipping.
3 way vintage Philips speakers w/o cabinets:-
I have purchased these speaker drivers for some diy purpose which has not materialised. Now they are lying unused. All drivers are in good working condition. Cosmetically in near mint condition.
One8" woofer+one 8"mid+one dome tweeter and crossover.
One Tweeter's mounting frame is broken in one side corner.
Expected price Rs 1800/- + packing and shipping.
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.