Confused btwn MA BR5 & Klipsch F1 speakers

ANNA

Friends I am new to HiFi, this is my first post, Struggling since long time in deciding what should I buy. I am looking at Monitor Audio BR5 and Klipsch F1 speakers. This price range I am looking at is 50K for my 5.1 speaker system.
Need your suggestions and views.

hi
I have heard BR5 , and i did not like the sound , i have never heard a klipsch product. Also try some other speakers before making a decision.

Thankyou
Vijay

Friends I am new to HiFi, this is my first post, Struggling since long time in deciding what should I buy. I am looking at Monitor Audio BR5 and Klipsch F1 speakers. This price range I am looking at is 50K for my 5.1 speaker system.

Hi. If i am not mistaken, BR5 itself will consume around 35K from your 50K budget. YOu will not be able to buy a sub and surrounds for the balance 15K. No idea about the F1s.

Try looking at BR2, Wharfedale 9.2 or 9.5 or Usher 520.
BR2, 9.2 and 520 are stand mounts and 9.5 is floorstander. There are more options in stand mounts.

Last edited:
If buying the Klipsch be sure to audition it for a atleast an hour as the horn tweeter might just get fatiguing to the ear.

Hi Anna,

I can't comment on MA BR5 but here in Chennai the complete Klipsch F1 Speaker package sells for 60K in E-zone.Yes this includes the Mini Monster SUB10 subwoofer.*** F-1 Floorstanders, C-1 Center, S-1 Surrounds , Sub-10 Subwoofer***
I feel it's an awesome package for the price.Please check with your local dealer or in E-zone.
As far as I know the MA BR-5 is a step ahead than Klipsch F1, but again for the price the Klipsch is top trump.
Do audition it.
All the best for your buy.

Merry Christmas:p

Samuel

You can even look at

front - wharfedale 9.5 - 27k
centre - cs - 9.5k
rear - 9.1 - 11.5k
sub - sw150 - 18k

total - 66k
the cost can be brought down by selecting cc and 9.0 for centre and rear respectively. This is since you asked for floorstanders. Replace them with 9.2 and you can save 12-13K there.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back