Confused so much about a 32 inch LED/LCD TV

mahesh_chandra80

Hi All,

I have been doing a lot of research on internet in trying to understand IPS panels/SPVA panels, Motion rate vs Refresh Rate, Edge Lit vs BackLit.

And i did go through the reviews, prices and features of lot of 32 inch LED, Plasma (42 inch in this case) and LCD's. It's been almost 6 months and I have not been able to decide on a particular TV. Please kindly help me determine the latest 32 inch LED tv which is worth for the money.

My Requirements:

1. Full HD (1080p)
2. 100hz Refresh rate
3.32 inch
4. within 38,000/-
5. To be able to be connected as monitor
6. Should play all formats(not essentially all)
7. Should support USB HDD, Pen drives etc
8.Very good picture quality
9.IPS panel

I have gone through LG and Panasonic models. In these 6 months i have even reviewed many Samsung models too. But because i am inclined towards IPS panel, I narrowed down to LG and Panasonic models alone.

Could you please guide me which is the best model,
L32E5D, L32D25, L32X50D
LG32LE5500, LG32LE7500, LG32LS5700, LG32LW series

I am confused with so many models and so many pros and cons. I also understand plasma's are not good to be used as monitors, so they too are ruled out.

LG has the worst picture.super saturated colors...
buy just any sony/samsung 32 inch semi hd model lcd within 27k..........
dont waste money on 32 inch full hd...you wont differentate.
if want to spend more get sony EX 40 inch led at 56k or panasonic 42 inch plasma 48k....
however plasma needs some special care.read those carefully.but picture wise great.
also try samaung 470 semi hd 43 inch plasma at 38k........

full hd is for always original BD playing....if has a plan for that go for full hd on 40 inch section.but even for original BDs in 32 inch stick to semi hd.
dont trust me.trust your eyes.and experiment in showrooms........

My frnd, in 32 inches the best bet is go for sony bravia BX350 it has natural color and mostly plays all formats(except few). and its a value for money deal. u wont regret at all. try for samsung too.in 32 inches HD ready is better. All the best for happy hunting !!!:eek:hyeah:

Back