Confused :( - VA or IPS Panel

music4mhell

Hello Guys,

I need a 4k TV of 40/42 Inch, but without Smart features. Cause i will use Chromecast 2015 model for Smart features, which has 5 Ghz dual band with 802.11 AC support.

I can see only LG makes 4K TV without smart feature, but these are VA Panels.

Now my dilemma is, whether to buy LG VA Panel of $K without smart or LG 4K with IPS + Smart.

Please give your valuable feedback.:cool:

Hello Guys,

I need a 4k TV of 40/42 Inch, but without Smart features. Cause i will use Chromecast 2015 model for Smart features, which has 5 Ghz dual band with 802.11 AC support.

I can see only LG makes 4K TV without smart feature, but these are VA Panels.

Now my dilemma is, whether to buy LG VA Panel of $K without smart or LG 4K with IPS + Smart.

Please give your valuable feedback.:cool:

Since I have read most of your post on the TV requirement and having answered too, I think you are reading too much and worrying. My humble advise would be take some movies with you with different quality and then test it yourself. Buy what you like and just don't go by specs.

Too much of Analysis will end in Paralysis.

Since I have read most of your post on the TV requirement and having answered too, I think you are reading too much and worrying. My humble advise would be take some movies with you with different quality and then test it yourself. Buy what you like and just don't go by specs.

Too much of Analysis will end in Paralysis.

Thanks buddy, i think i have come to an end,

now it's shopping time as it's diwali :D

Today's products are Genelec 8010 Pair + f One Sub :)

Will post review in some days !

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back