Confused!!

Kowju's

Hey guyz

After lill research i decided to choose AVRs between these models.. So guys please help me to pick right AVR!

πŸ‘‰ Yamaha RX-A2A
πŸ‘‰ Pioneer VSX-935
πŸ‘‰ Denon AVR X1700H
πŸ‘‰ Onkyo TX-NR 6100

Once i fixed the AVR then will plan to have right LCR! (50k) (Need suggestions according to AVRs)

πŸ™ Please share your realtime experience and inputs regarding Quality, Reliability, Durability and after sales service.!

Room size 15x12
(Living room-not treated)
Screen 2 Seating 9-10 feet
(92" Screen+Epson FHD Projector)
Preference 50:50
(Love music equally movies)

Thankyou inadvance.

Last edited:
Hey guyz

After lill research i decided to choose AVRs between these models.. So guys please help me to pick right AVR!

πŸ‘‰ Yamaha RX-A2A
πŸ‘‰ Pioneer VSX-935
πŸ‘‰ Denon AVR X1700H
πŸ‘‰ Onkyo TX-NR 6100

Once i fixed the AVR then will plan to have right LCR! (50k) (Need suggestions according to AVRs)

πŸ™ Please share your realtime experience and inputs regarding Quality, Reliability, Durability and after sales service.!

Room size 15x12

Thankyou inadvance.
In my opinion go with Denon because you can get service backup from Profx. Others I am not sure. Onkyo leave as there is no good dealer network. Yamaha 2nd option.

Hey guyz

πŸ‘‰ Yamaha RX-A2A
πŸ‘‰ Pioneer VSX-935
πŸ‘‰ Denon AVR X1700H
πŸ‘‰ Onkyo TX-NR 6100

Room size 15x12

Thankyou inadvance.
The Yamaha and Onkyo are comparable, both are 100W per channel, HDMI 2.1 on 3 inputs, and the Onkyo is THX certified. The 1700 and Pioneer VSX-935 are 80W per channel. The pioneer and onkyo both have two zone video which the Yamaha and Denon don’t have. So it really depends on your application.

In terms of service, I saw at WHF Mumbai Cinebels has taken up distribution of Onkyo and Pioneer, so service should not be a problem. Same with Denon, ProFX does Denon so service should not be an issue. Yamaha service I have heard mixed reviews of

My 2 cents - decide on the speakers first and then on AVR. Speakers if chosen carefully, will far outlast your receiver. And you should never compromise on your front 3 speakers.
Thank you friend..
As am looking everything under my budget. Its my first setup. Planning to take Taga Harmony Platinum One Bookshelfs and Taga Harmony Platinum C-100 Center Speaker as LCR.
Or JBL STAGE A130 and JBL STAGE A135C

Last edited:
Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back