Confusion to Buy 32" LCD TV (Sony EX500 or Samsung c6300

Sunil_Neglur

Hi Everyone,
I am new to this forum :) and very happy to see all those posts.But i am planning to buy a 32" LCD TV and confused to the core. I have narrowed my selection between Sony EX500 or the Samsung LA 32C 630. My requirement is to have good picture quality ,100HZ ans should be able to run all the file formats. I currently own a Sony Trinitron CRT Tv .Guys need you help to make that selection. Also i am planning to buy a Desktop and would want to have a monitor which can be also used as TV so the size is 22-26" .Please let me know which would be good monitor. I want to Preferably have both from the same company.
Thanks
Sunil

Well if you are particular about media playback via USB then samsung are better,but i would suggest you to go in for the C650 rather then the C6300.

Hi,

just went through very elaborate comparisons between the Samsung 32 C630 and Sony 32 EX500. The picture on Sony looked better to me. While the Samsung can play most movie formats, you can connect a PS 3 or other media players to get the same results. Particularly striking was the difference when I played a clip from the movie 2012 which looked brilliant on Sony vs Samsung. Still it will pay if you carry your own video source with you. Good luck

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back