connectivity issues

earthian

Apologise since this question must have been addressed in the past. However, i am not able to solve it and hence the poser:
Every time i open the browser, Chrome or safari, it takes a few minutes to connect to the internet. It shows ERR_NETWORK_CHANGED initially and after a while it connects. While i can still live with this, though it is annoying, the larger problem is when i try to connect Netflix through my Home Theatre system and it doesn't. Didn't happen before and happens only off late. There has to be some problem with the wifi/router (CISCO with NETGEAR extender)since the HT, The Mac and the PC all show the same problem.
Tried switching off the wifi but it persists.

If that's happening all the time now, there might be some IP conflict if you're using multiple devices to login to your broadband account. It could also be a DNS related issue or network detection issue. Just go to the browser settings and see if you have Automatically Detect Network / Settings turned off. If not, do that and the problem will be gone, hopefully.

But as you're saying that this is happening is all the systems now, it could be the router. Do a reset and try setting up again. That should be the best solution. Report back.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back