Consul Neowatt Power Online UPS

panditji

Read about these guys today that Fuji Electric is buying them out.. Did not even know they existed even though they are the No. 1 power conditioner and industrial UPS firm in India...

Anybody tried their online UPS or power conditioner yet? Saw this product and it has an option of a built in isolation transformer..

https://www.consulneowatt.com/products/single-phase-online-ups/finch-pw/

Have sent them a query and waiting to hear back from them regarding it's use domestically and prices if possible....

Please update the thread as and when u can sir m I am also keen, thanks

Subscribed to this thread, looking for a 1kva option cost. Plan to run my source and dac on this

Have got a reply from them... I am unable to post the PDF file on the tech specs. sent by them as it is too large 1.4 MB... Kindly PM me your email IDs so I can forward the email to you... If you guys think its a good product, we can always ask for a good discount on a group buy...

I am also interested in this Panditji. Please send me the info and include me in a group buy if any.
Cheers,
Sid

Panditji,
Did the company, in your communication with them, state whether output is Pure SW or Modified SW?
Don't see it mentioned in their product brief.
Cheers,
Raghu

Last edited:
Panditji,
Did the company, in your communication with them, state whether output is Pure SW or Modified SW?
Cheers,
Raghu

The output should be pure sine wave but I will check again.

Count me in for the group buy. Just one doubt. Will 1KVA be enough?

I need 1 kVA for my system. There is an option till 10 kVA and also option on batteries depending on the backup time needed.

Whoever is interested can check their website and let me know the power and backup time needed. Will collate the total data and then ask for a discount. They seem to be a big company and should have service center's all across the country if needed..

Last edited by a moderator:
Dear all please answer my silly questions, Is it (The UPS) for improving power condition or backup for power cut ? Or for both?
As i am having very rarely power cut , is it going to provide me better quality of power? Is the battery back up is must or optional?

I am hoping that it provides us better quality of power first and foremost.. The backup and equipment protection is a bonus as long as the quality of power improves... That was my requirement in the first place...

I am also interested in this Panditji. Please send me the info and include me in a group buy if any.
Cheers,
Sid

Sid, do check out Consul Neowatt online and check out the Finch PW Online UPS... The pdf is too large for me to post here.. I got a quote for the 1KVA Online UPS with pure Sine Wave output, inbuilt isolation transformer with 10 mins of battery backup @ 80% (inbuilt batteries).. My Lyngdorf has a peak power consumption of 80 watts and I plan on using my laptop also so 1 KVA is more than enough for me.. There is an option of 1/3/5 KVA and everyone can choose accordingly.....

Panditji,
Cheers,
Raghu
Just checked with them ... Pure Sine Wave output ...

Sid, do check out Consul Neowatt online and check out the Finch PW Online UPS... The pdf is too large for me to post here.. I got a quote for the 1KVA Online UPS with pure Sine Wave output, inbuilt isolation transformer with 10 mins of battery backup @ 80% (inbuilt batteries).. My Lyngdorf has a peak power consumption of 80 watts and I plan on using my laptop also so 1 KVA is more than enough for me.. There is an option of 1/3/5 KVA and everyone can choose accordingly.....
Thanks, Panditji,
I have a question, under tech specs and configuration the one that will work in residential application is "single phase with ground" - is that right? They also show 3 phase option so it is a bit confusing. I guess another thing that bothered me in the tech specs. is noise level which is shown as "less than 58db@ 1meter". I feel that may be too loud in my small room. Please check if the same is shown in the pdf. If that is confirmed then I may have to pass.
Cheers,
Sid

Thanks, Panditji,
I have a question, under tech specs and configuration the one that will work in residential application is "single phase with ground" - is that right? They also show 3 phase option so it is a bit confusing. I guess another thing that bothered me in the tech specs. is noise level which is shown as "less than 58db@ 1meter". I feel that may be too loud in my small room. Please check if the same is shown in the pdf. If that is confirmed then I may have to pass.
Cheers,
Sid
Please PM me your email ID.. Will forward the sales guys response and you can call him directly for any clarifications...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back