Cost of Klipsch RP Speakers in Mumbai

anandk2710

Hi guys,
so i'm looking to buy Klipsch RF 82s, which i'm getting for around 80k. i wanted to know what is the current price for Klipsch RP floorstandings, specifically 280s and 260s. I had went for a demo at cinebels, and though i liked them they are quoting the MRP.
Thanks for your help!

Hi guys,
so i'm looking to buy Klipsch RF 82s, which i'm getting for around 80k. i wanted to know what is the current price for Klipsch RP floorstandings, specifically 280s and 260s. I had went for a demo at cinebels, and though i liked them they are quoting the MRP.
Thanks for your help!
Klipsch speakers quoted like bombs in India. Based on my experience, last year I ve been quoted around 2.5 times of US price ... Don't know what's the current scenario.

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Hi guys,
Thanks for your help!
Klipsch, are way expensive in India.. When i last enquired Cinebels, Chennai for RP 160M BS, they offered for 65K, with 10% discount..Effectiveky 60K..

Going by that price, and you are looking for a top of the line FS RP280.. I guess, it should be in the range of 130 - 150K..

I had also gone to cinebels for review of Klipsch Reference Premier Line. I really liked RP-280F, RP-450C. They don't sell directly, therefore they only quote MRP. You have to contact their dealer.

I was quoted Rs. 1,27,000 for RP-280F & Rs. 91,000 for RP-260F at M Z Audio, Bandra. These are final prices after the discount.

I had also gone to cinebels for review of Klipsch Reference Premier Line. I really liked RP-280F, RP-450C. They don't sell directly, therefore they only quote MRP. You have to contact their dealer.

I was quoted Rs. 1,27,000 for RP-280F & Rs. 91,000 for RP-260F at M Z Audio, Bandra. These are final prices after the discount.

i could looks at 260s then. how long back was this?
ill get in touch with them tomorrow. thanks a lot!

So i have checked the following options right now:
Klipsch RP 260: 91K
KEF Q900: 96K
Paradigm Monitor 9: 84 K

I am favoring klipsch right now, but would welcome all your suggestions. Also, Klipsch surrounds cost a lot compared to Paradigm other brands, so i just wanted to know if there are any other good brands who's surrounds and center could be matched with the 260s which would be cheaper. budget for Centers and Surrounds would be 25k and 40 K respectively.

Hi guys,
Thanks for your help!

they are big speakers, hope you have room to accommodate them, which avr will you be using?

i could looks at 260s then. how long back was this?
ill get in touch with them tomorrow. thanks a lot!

280 are better than 260 in bass dept, given a choice would go for 280 eyes closed. you have been offered older series rf82, which are very good as well so consider them at that price more than current series imho. btw, are they available in India or abroad? if in India then with bill or grey?

its from abroad. thats the only reason i'm thinking now of 260s otherwise would have taken 82s for sure.

are the RP-250F available here? i like the RP260 but don't have the space for them. Which ones did you go for eventually?

CHeers.

are the RP-250F available here? i like the RP260 but don't have the space for them. Which ones did you go for eventually?

CHeers.

update-
went to audition the RP250 today & was impressed with the sound, did a side by side comparison with the RP260 & there wasn't much difference between them.

Cheers..

So i have checked the following options right now:
Klipsch RP 260: 91K
KEF Q900: 96K
Paradigm Monitor 9: 84 K

I am favoring klipsch right now, but would welcome all your suggestions. Also, Klipsch surrounds cost a lot compared to Paradigm other brands, so i just wanted to know if there are any other good brands who's surrounds and center could be matched with the 260s which would be cheaper. budget for Centers and Surrounds would be 25k and 40 K respectively.

so did you go for the klipsch rp260f?

Cheers.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back