Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Could give more time to HiFi

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters

vijaydumbali

Hello Friends,

When I was a school kid, I managed to cobble up my own amp and a set of 3 way speakers! The Amp was nicely packaged into a wooden box with wooden finish vinyl wrapped on it. I enjoyed this for a few years. Then I sold this amp to my friend Ravi. He still remembers and jokes that I SOLD this to him instead of just giving away. Well there was my bit of Engineering and Sweat gone into it and may be I thought, only who is willing to pay will really take care of it! So I sold .

I must say, COVID had this one positive (positive? - a dirty word then ) side effect on me, I could find lots of time for myself during first lock down and my old hobby surfaced. I bought a couple of vintage gear, I could afford. Dual 701 TT, Two Technics Class A Amps. Marantz Deck, Akai 1700 and Akai M8 R2R, Warfedale speakers… Enjoying them now on a daily basis. I am now upping the game by getting into Valve / Tube Amp.

You have our blessings sir ! I pray you proceed on this righteous path again and keep us posted 😉.

Covid gave me my zone 2 stereo set up (mission QX5) which was a later plan otherwise. Got a good deal on them but too bassy. Planning to upgrade to another deal on a Kef R500.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back