Custom Cable for Audeze Lcd-2

noking

Hi Friends,
Iam looking for a custom headphone cable for my beloved Audeze Lcd-2 any forum member is into making of Custom cables or any place i can buy them.
Regards:)

Hi Friends,
Iam looking for a custom headphone cable for my beloved Audeze Lcd-2 any forum member is into making of Custom cables or any place i can buy them.
Regards:)

Coincidentally Im looking for a custom cable for my LCD-X :) the stock cable to too heavy on already heavy phones

What amp do you use with the LCD-2 ?

Hi,
I use the IFI IDSD Micro as a DAC and connect it to the Violectric HPA V200 headphone amp its expensive but real good the clarity is out of this world.Link

Violectric Audio HPA V200

Yeah I have read a lot about how beautifully the V200 pairs with Audeze

I was looking at IDSD too but then eventually when I will upgrade to iUSBPower-> iDSD-> iTube-> iCan the price is coming close to that of ALO CDM.. so did not go for it.

Whats the price of v200 ? I just ordered Resonessence labs Concero HP...hopefully it pairs well with LCD-X..it being little easy to drive.

Hi Sunder,
The V200 is approx $1000 they are giving 15% discount but the Dac you ordered is quite good and i am sure you will enjoy it.It has DSD playback which is excellent.Hope you have Hi Res files your phones will sound great.

Enjoy The Music
Cheers

Hi Sunder,
The V200 is approx $1000 they are giving 15% discount but the Dac you ordered is quite good and i am sure you will enjoy it.It has DSD playback which is excellent.Hope you have Hi Res files your phones will sound great.

Enjoy The Music
Cheers

Yes I have some and Im in process of collecting more. For now HDTracks is my only source. You know of any other source for Hi Res files ?

Depends on what music you like for Acoustic you can browse they have Jazz and classical as well.I have bought a number of albums from them acoustic.These are all DSD and double DSD its quite expensive but if you really like the album its worth it.I am mostly into Classic rock some jazz,blues.There are some free samples which you can download you'll like them.DSD is really great, clarity is superb.well i am totally into it.HD tracks also has started with DSD.Do check both the links.

Blue Coast Records | Exceptional Acoustic Recordings

DSD-Guide.com | Direct Stream Digital Audio

Sorry for late response....Just recovering from a Surgery....
I have a few amps I use Schitt Modi 2 Magni 2 combo and also have a O2 by Jd Labs,also have a Fiio e12 Mont Blanc.
Planning to upgrade to Cord Mojo which has very positive reviews.
But before that waiting for Onkyo DAP x1 which I have pre ordered and want to try Balanced mode before I decide on Amp Upgrade.
Coming to cables Have already ordered a silver poison by Toxic cables.
Regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back