• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Cyrus 1 premium Amplifier( By mission ) at Rs 7500

Wharfedale EVO4.1 Bookshelf Speakers

hemantwaghe

Banned
Hi , Cyrus 1 , a premium British amplifier for sale .

Made by Mission a premium British speakers maker.

Wattage 25 W RMS Per Channel @0.005 % THD.

Note that these are TRUE 25 W RMS ,maybe more powerful than 100 W RMS AVR.

Its one knob is missing ( See Image) which is recording selector. Recording is unrequired feature .Rest everything works very well.

It has got Banaan speaker cable inputs. For phono lovers MM/MC cartridge selector switch.

It is half sized component ( Or Shoebox sizes as per Cyrus) A fantastic table top amplifier .

Link

Cyrus Audio

Published specifications

Continuous power - 25W/CH (both driven into 8 Ohms) 40W/CH (both driven into 4 Ohms)
Distortion - 0.005%, 1kHz (into 8 Ohms) 0.007%, 1kHz (into 4 Ohms)
Frequency response (line input) - -3 dB, 1Hz and 50kHz
Frequency response (phono RIAA) - 20Hz 20kHz 0.2dB
Damping factor - 100
Slew rate - 10
Sensitivity (reference 1W output) - MM: 400uV, MC: 40uV, Line: 65mV
Input impedance - 14kOhm (RCA), 47kOhm (PH)
Maximum output voltage - 11V (Tape out)
S/N Ratio (reference 1W output) - MM: 84dBA MC: 67dBA Line: 86dBA
Dimensions - (H x W x D)85mm x 215mm x 345mm
Weight - appx -5kg
Finish - grey

Please mail in case of requirement of digital copy of manual.

Additional Info From Site

To keep the signal as pure as possible, the Cyrus One features minimalist circuitry devoid of the non-essential stages which interrupt the signal path. The signal integrity is preserved, even through this short path, by the use of only the finest components, including military grade power transistors and selected passive elements.

The cabinet and chassis are designed to do more than just elegantly cover the Cyrus interior: the case itself is made from a precision diecast non-ferrous metal alloy, while the chassis with integral heatsink made of diecast aluminium. In addition to structural integrity not demonstrated by any other amplifier at or near the Cyrus price range, these features improve the sonic fidelity by dispelling mechanical resonances, circuit microphony and airbourne radio frequency interference.

The Cyrus One has the capacity to accept five separate signal sources serving as the basis for a comprehensive hi-fi system. With its minimalist appeal and compact dimensions, the Cyrus One allows the listener to record from one source while listening to another and will accept the signal from high quality moving-coil cartridges as well as from the more common moving-magnet types. It is a completely functional package, providing the essentials without compromise.

Selling as collected to much audio components and already got premium marantz tabletop system.

Dealers too welcome !

My price is Rs 7500

My location is Sanpada ,Navi Mumbai Vashi
Buyer will come, check and will pay if he likes it!

No hard bargaining please also no low priced quotes!

NO SHIPPING POSSIBLE! NO INERNATIONAL SALE! Nigerian cheats please excuse!
( Note Rear image from site)

Thanks

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

iaudio

Hemant ji,
what speakers were u driving with this amp? By no shipping you mean international or not even in India? Only local pickup?
Titus

hemantwaghe

Banned
Hemant ji,
what speakers were u driving with this amp? By no shipping you mean international or not even in India? Only local pickup?
Titus

Sorry for late response first!

1) Speakers -Technics SB -F2 ( Small semi-premium vintage speakers ..I wish to have a smal Brit speakers!)Sometimes I used my bigger towers ( DIY ,Dunno the specs ,these are part of HT which I bought used!

2) Local Pickup- I like that someone comes to my place ,see my stuff ,expereince it ,understand its good points and shortcomings and buy if he likes it!Frankly being a lazy guy ( Sales plan I had for last 3 months ,have other items too and not at all advertised) I find it pushing myself too much.

NOW GOOD NEWS IS IT IS BOOKED BY A GENTLEMAN

I AM ADVERTISING MY OTHER STUFF AND I AM THINKING OF FINDING WAYS OF COURIOR .FRANKLY MY SUB IS TOO BIG TO SHIP!

iaudio

Sorry for late response first!

1) Speakers -Technics SB -F2 ( Small semi-premium vintage speakers ..I wish to have a smal Brit speakers!)Sometimes I used my bigger towers ( DIY ,Dunno the specs ,these are part of HT which I bought used!

2) Local Pickup- I like that someone comes to my place ,see my stuff ,expereince it ,understand its good points and shortcomings and buy if he likes it!Frankly being a lazy guy ( Sales plan I had for last 3 months ,have other items too and not at all advertised) I find it pushing myself too much.

NOW GOOD NEWS IS IT IS BOOKED BY A GENTLEMAN

I AM ADVERTISING MY OTHER STUFF AND I AM THINKING OF FINDING WAYS OF COURIOR .FRANKLY MY SUB IS TOO BIG TO SHIP!

Thanks for the reply.
I think by other stuff u mean the sub you have put up for sale, right?

hemantwaghe

Banned
No least 5 other item -I hope my Daugher will allow me to put photoes
They are like

1)Technics SB-F2 Small speakers
2) PC Case _ Horizontal good for basic music PC
3) Non working Philips TT for parts
4) Kenwood Digital Tuner
5) Philips CD Player

AMITNOIDA

Hi Hemant,

May you please provide more details of your Kenwood digital tuner? I may be interested.

freshseasons

Can i know the price for Technics SB-F2 Small speakers and Philips CD player (Model no please)

hemantwaghe

Banned
Hi all cyrus is sold to a loving parsi gentelman ( we had a discussion whether founder of cyrus a parsi :eek:hyeah:)
Technics too are sold ,so as my extra pair of Lithos

Now I have
1) Philips CDP
2) Teac CDP
3) Lithos center speaker
4) Pc Cabinet
5) Kenwood Digital Tuner

Thanks..