Made by Mission a premium British speakers maker.
Wattage 25 W RMS Per Channel @0.005 % THD.
Note that these are TRUE 25 W RMS ,maybe more powerful than 100 W RMS AVR.
Its one knob is missing ( See Image) which is recording selector. Recording is unrequired feature .Rest everything works very well.
It has got Banaan speaker cable inputs. For phono lovers MM/MC cartridge selector switch.
It is half sized component ( Or Shoebox sizes as per Cyrus) A fantastic table top amplifier .
Continuous power - 25W/CH (both driven into 8 Ohms) 40W/CH (both driven into 4 Ohms)
Distortion - 0.005%, 1kHz (into 8 Ohms) 0.007%, 1kHz (into 4 Ohms)
Frequency response (line input) - -3 dB, 1Hz and 50kHz
Frequency response (phono RIAA) - 20Hz 20kHz 0.2dB
Damping factor - 100
Slew rate - 10
Sensitivity (reference 1W output) - MM: 400uV, MC: 40uV, Line: 65mV
Input impedance - 14kOhm (RCA), 47kOhm (PH)
Maximum output voltage - 11V (Tape out)
S/N Ratio (reference 1W output) - MM: 84dBA MC: 67dBA Line: 86dBA
Dimensions - (H x W x D)85mm x 215mm x 345mm
Weight - appx -5kg
Finish - grey
Please mail in case of requirement of digital copy of manual.
Additional Info From Site
To keep the signal as pure as possible, the Cyrus One features minimalist circuitry devoid of the non-essential stages which interrupt the signal path. The signal integrity is preserved, even through this short path, by the use of only the finest components, including military grade power transistors and selected passive elements.
The cabinet and chassis are designed to do more than just elegantly cover the Cyrus interior: the case itself is made from a precision diecast non-ferrous metal alloy, while the chassis with integral heatsink made of diecast aluminium. In addition to structural integrity not demonstrated by any other amplifier at or near the Cyrus price range, these features improve the sonic fidelity by dispelling mechanical resonances, circuit microphony and airbourne radio frequency interference.
The Cyrus One has the capacity to accept five separate signal sources serving as the basis for a comprehensive hi-fi system. With its minimalist appeal and compact dimensions, the Cyrus One allows the listener to record from one source while listening to another and will accept the signal from high quality moving-coil cartridges as well as from the more common moving-magnet types. It is a completely functional package, providing the essentials without compromise.
Selling as collected to much audio components and already got premium marantz tabletop system.
Dealers too welcome !
My price is Rs 7500
My location is Sanpada ,Navi Mumbai Vashi
Buyer will come, check and will pay if he likes it!
No hard bargaining please also no low priced quotes!
NO SHIPPING POSSIBLE! NO INERNATIONAL SALE! Nigerian cheats please excuse!
( Note Rear image from site)
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.