Selling less than 3 month old Cyrus Lyric 09 all in one system. I don't need to say much about this product as it is well reviewed and multi awarded.
Currently product is in China. However, If you are based in Bengaluru, you can pick it up personally (after 2nd September 2018) but open to shipping.
All original packing available. The product has no scratches and is in mint condition. Selling to upgrade - smitten by Accuphase E650.
Inputs: CD, Optical SPDIF x 2, Coaxial SPDIF x 2, USB A x 2 iPhone, iPod & iPad compatible, USB B x 1, Bluetooth Stereo RCA, Streaming via UPnP or DLNA, DAB+, FM, TuneIn Radio
File compatibility: WAV, FLAC, ALAC, AAC, MP3, WMA, AIFF
Outputs: Speaker out x 1 stereo pair, Configurable line out x 2, 3.5mm headphone jack
Sample rate: Up to 24 bit/192kHz
DAC: 32 bit
Continuous power: 170 watts per channel (into 8 Ohms)
Dimensions (HxWxD): 10.5 x 42 x 32cm
Links to some reviews:
What HiFi: 5star
All-in-one systems can sometimes be a recipe for compromise, but the Lyric 09 has no such trouble.
It’s a bold move for Cyrus, but one that’s paid off handsomely, so to speak...
Lyric is a tour de force for Cyrus. The sound quality combined with the feature count and sheer ease of use puts it in the premier league. The amplifier is a major upgrade on virtually all multi-source, single box solutions and makes Lyric good enough for some very revealing loudspeakers. This is a product for today!
HiFi Choice review:
The intention of the Lyric 09 to give serious grown-up hi-fi sound in a scaled-down single-box package, across a wide range of family-friendly sources has been achieved. It might not quite have the operational sophistication of designs from, say, Bang & Olufsen, but it isn’t far behind and the sound quality is dramatically better, as is the build.
If you’re an audiophile looking to downsize, or a music lover with an understandable aversion to hi-fi clutter, then this is an excellent package – and indeed one of the very best of its type yet offered.
hires photos link: https://photos.app.goo.gl/GaHL1m3BLtaZ3m2N9
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.