Purchased about 4 months back from AliExpress for 14.5k plus customs 2.3k (16.8k).
Expected price 12.5k including shipping .
Will include one power adapter which is not part of default sale package !!
complete packing and accessories available.
Reason for sale - Moving to streamer with Onboard DAC .
No distress sale !
TOPPING D50 DAC 2x ES9038Q2M 32bit/768kHz DSD512 XMOS U208 Black
The DAC TOPPING D50 includes all the finest components to play high quality dematerialized music. Featuring a USB XMOS U208 input, two ESS ES9038Q2M SABRE DAC, 2 SPDIF Coaxial and Optical inputs, it offers great benefits and a lot of possibilities
32bit 768kHz 2xES9038Q2M DAC
The DAC D50 combines all the know-how of Topping in an aluminum case with precise finishes. Its design and operation reflect and evolve a proven circuit architecture that is known for its efficiency.
IIncorporating advanced components, such as two ES9038Qm chips, a latest-generation XMOS U208 module and OP1612 Operational Amplifiers, it's a quality material whose design seeks to reach excellence
USB XMOS U208 and 2xES9038Q2M - a great duo
The D50 is among the best components on the market for high quality rendering and advanced audio experience. A USB XMOS U208 chip, an ES9038Q2M chipset duo running in parallel so that all the channels benefit from a detailed signal and processed with precision.
The D50 DAC has optimized THESYCON driver drivers for Windows that offer native DSD support (from DSD64 to DSD512). It is therefore an obvious choice for high-definition music lovers.
AOP TI OPA1612 SoundPlus High performance
The D50 benefits from state-of-the-art sound processing thanks to a trio of OPA1612 operational amplifiers. These allow the D50 to take advantage of a pre-amplifier function to maintain a clear and lossless signal.
In addition to a very low rate of distortion (0.0004%) and a noise almost zero, these AOP have a generous headroom. Experienced audiophiles will appreciate this comfortable margin to find the optimal level of amplification according to the specificities of their installation.
7 PCM filters available
If the DAC 50 is native DSD512, processing of PCM messages is not left behind since the device is able to work with resolutions up to 24bit / 192kHz on its Coaxial and Optical inputs. The user can choose from 7 filter profiles to get the most out of his PCM encoded files. Seeall filters here.
Mobile & Tablet support
Whether via a Lightning port (with a Lightning> USB adapter) or directly with a USB-A / Micro-USB cable equipped for data (OTG), the D50 is equipped to function as a lossless drive to take advantage of all the qualities of this DAC on all your digital sources.
State of the art ergonomy
Contrary to what its capabilities might suggest, the DAC 50 is a relatively easy to use device with a fairly intuitive handling. A single selector with a single button is enough to control all the functions of the DAC50 (Power on / off, volume, mute, source, auto standby, screen brightness and activation of PCM filters.)
|DAC||2x ESS SABRE ES9038Q2M|
|Max sample rate||32Bit / 768Khz / DSD512 Natif|
|THD||< 0,0004% à 1kHz / < 0,0005% à 20Hz-20kHz|
|Frequency Response||20Hz - 20kHz|
|SAMPLE RATE / INPUTS|
|USB Input||PCM 44.1kHz-384kHz 16-32bits|
|Sample USB DSD||DSD64 à DSD512 (DOP - Natif)|
|SPDIF Coaxial Input||24bits max / 44.1kHz - 192kHz|
|SPDIF Optical Input||24bits max / 44.1kHz - 192kHz|
|USB Software support||Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10 (driver needed) Mac OS 10 & Linux|
|Power Supply||Through USB 5V|
|Dimensions||146 x 103 x 37mm|
|Accessories||1x USB cable|
|Mode 1||Apodizing fast roll-off filter|
|Mode 2||Minimum phase slow roll-off filter|
|Mode 3||Minimum phase fast roll-off filter|
|Mode 4||Linear phase slow roll-off filter|
|Mode 5||Linear phase fast roll-off filter|
|Mode 6||Brick wall filter|
|Mode 7||Correction minimum phase fast roll-off filter|
|1x||Cable USB-A / USB-B|
|1x||Cable Alim USB|
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
43.7 KB Views: 51
38.3 KB Views: 52
39.7 KB Views: 52
48 KB Views: 52