2Yr Old/ 2nd Owner/ Cosmetically 9/10 , Working 10/10/ No other Accessories
Expected Price - Rs 14000 Cash/NEFT
2. Cambridge Audio Dac Magic 100 - Doesn't need any introduction ,one of the best budget DACs, Belongs to my Brother in Law from UK. with me since 6 months
1.5Yr Old / Cosmetically 9/10 , Working 10/10/ No other Accessories
Expected Price - Rs 11000 Cash/NEFT
3. Logitech Harmony 950 IR Remote Control - A Wifi/BT hub can be added later to control non IR Devices
10 Month Old/ 1st Owner/ Cosmetically 9/10 , Working 10/10/ Charger, Box and Charging Hub
Expected Price - Rs 12000 Cash/NEFT
4. Chinese Digital Power Amp and Tube Preamp 6J1 Combo : 50wpc @ 8Ohm, Preamp Comes with 3 sets of Tubes, Stock, Vishkod & Jan 5654
1Yr Old/ 1st Owner/ Cosmetically 9/10 , Working 10/10/ Power Supply , and Tubes. They deliver one of the most engaging musical output, which can be comparable systems 5 times the cost.
Expected Price - Rs 10000 Cash/NEFT
5. Hifeberry DAC+ Standard RCA version with Acrylic Case for RPI based Music Servers
9 Mo Old/ 1st Owner/ Cosmetically 9.5/10 , Working 10/10/
Expected Price - Rs 2500 Cash/NEFT
6. Ipod Classic 80Gb : Lying unused over a year , Battery backup 3 -4hrs last checked, Usage marks on back and screen
5yr Old/ 1st Owner/ Cosmetically 6/10 , Working 10/10/, Comes with Charging Cable
Expected Price - Rs 4500 Cash/NEFT
Almost all items are lying unused over many months, I could not find time to Post them. Audition can be arranged at Hyderabad on Sundays. Will prefer Local deals, Shipping (Fedex/DTDC) at actuals and buyers Risk, Any clarifications /Negotiations via PM .
Thanks for looking
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
99.4 KB Views: 152
226.6 KB Views: 160
216.7 KB Views: 152