I am putting my stereo rig up for sale because I am moving abroad.
It consists of DALI Blue 6006 speakers and NAD C340, along with Bandridge 1.5 mm2 speaker cables and interconnects.
1. Dali Blue 6006:
* Floorstanding speakers; original made in Denmark pair.
* 3-way driven; 6.5 inch drivers with dedicated bass and mid/bass units.
* Very musical(doesn't boom or distort), perfect for jazz and classical - the dedicated bass driver ensures you don't miss those double-bass notes.
* Excellent soundstaging - I like to watch lots of concert videos.
* Can be bi-wired
* Price Rs 18,000. (a new pair cost Rs 44000 back in 2004)
2. NAD C340:
* 50 watt per channel integrated amp.
* 7 inputs, pre-out, main in, Headphones out.
* The NAD name needs no introduction. Check out this review: Great sounding amp! - NAD C340 Amplifier - Epinions.com
* One channel is slightly weaker than the other. It might need a bit of servicing - hence the low price.
* Price: Rs 5,000.
Both are more than 5 years old. They do have some cosmetic scratches and abrasions(I bought them second-hand). If you're extremely concerned about pristine looks maybe they will need a bit of work. Soundwise I'm absolutely in love with this rig and the only reason I'm selling them is because I'm moving.
I'll throw in cables(4 x 2m for bi-wiring) and interconnects for free if you buy both the amp and speakers.
I am based in Hyderabad if you want an audition. I have lot more pics online that I can send you a link to(the ones here are the mandatory ones with the name tag on).
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.