Dali+Denon dealers in Bangalore?

soumyajit92

Planning to buy denon x1500h+ Dali zensor 3 fronts + Dali vokal centre + Dali zensor 1 surrounds + Bic p200 ii in bangalore within this month. Any info on how to proceed with the purchase would be great. If possible suggest i'd like to buy everything from a single dealer including installation to avoid the hassle.

DNI Bellandur. I bought a somewhat similar package from them a month ago. They procure AVR from ProFX, the authorized dealer of Denon but are authorized seller for Dali in bangalore.

Planning to buy denon x1500h+ Dali zensor 3 fronts + Dali vokal centre + Dali zensor 1 surrounds + Bic p200 ii in bangalore within this month. Any info on how to proceed with the purchase would be great. If possible suggest i'd like to buy everything from a single dealer including installation to avoid the hassle.

Denon from Pro FX. Dali from DNI or HTStore. Sub, there is one on sale in the For Sale Section. Can check that out or can pick from DNI or HTStore. ProFX has polk subs, you can check out the new series from them.

MaSh

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back