the product has been discussed about in depth on this forum
The preamp is a unity gain buffer with 2 switchable inputs and has been tweaked to get the best out of this design
The PSU has been designed by OM and the rcore is a robust trafo mounted on a heavy chasis
Grounding and Pot wiring has been done as per instructions of Mr Sangram Rakshit ( First note Labs) that helped tremendously in eliminating all hiss hence providing a deeper and blacker background
Pot used is an ALPS blue
Pot to DCB board cabling is ( if im not mistaken ) a ref labs
Soldering testing modding all has been done by Joshua Singson ( an FM )
Chassis is a mixture of powder coated metal ( top and bottom )
teak wood ( side panels ) and anodised Aluminium ( front and rear panels )
Hardware used is the best we could lay our hands on with neutrik RCAs, imported cabinet feet and volume knobs
Suffice to say that it has been my main reference preamplifier that served me well for close to 2 years with my pass labs F5 design and the reason for sale is a possible upgrade to a DAC cum preamp that will mate with a new power amp
Price expected : 10000 INR shipped
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.