• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Wanted DCB1 Preamp (Direct Coupled Pass B1)

Audiolab M-DAC Mini

srisaikat

Dear FMs (specially the DIYers),

I want to try a Direct Coupled Pass B1 (DCB1) Preamp with my system. As I am not a DIYer, so urging the fellow members (specially to DIY community) who have a finished DCB1 (ready to use) and want to sell please pm me as soon as possible.

Warm Regards
Saikat

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

srisaikat

Very well! It seems to be, they all have occupied the right sweet spot. Very encouraging! I have to try myself if no response received within a week or 2.

But, you people (DIYers) can make a 2nd unit (may be with newer options) and sell the existing one. Is it so hard to build a new one?

If so, then think, how difficult would it be for a person to like me (noob) to build such unit who have 0 exp. on diy.

Last edited:

manniraj

I presume there are some FMs from Kolkata who have built it for themselves. Did you try contacting them if they can help you in getting it done. It is not so complicated to DIY the DCB1 board :)

You can request sachu8888 if he can presolder the board for you before shipping and you can solder the rest of the kit by yourself or with the help of some local FMs. Best of luck.

srisaikat

Thanks for the reply, 'sachu888' already offered me with pre-solder board and 'bhaskarcan' from kolkata also offered me to assemble one. I am grateful to both. Two other member also offered me their full support, I just have to keep little patience till they can make some period from their very busy schedule. However I am just trying if a readymade one can be managed, if unavailable then will take the offer of those great helping hands.

Last edited:

manniraj

Thanks for the reply, 'sachu888' already offered me with pre-solder board and 'bhaskarcan' from kolkata also offered me to assemble one. I am grateful to both. Two other member also offered me their full support, I just have to keep little patience till they can make some period from their very busy schedule. However I am just trying if a readymade one can be managed, if unavailable then will take the offer of those great helping hands.
Oh great and best of luck, yes both sachin and bhaskaran are great guys to speak to and there are many more helping hands in the forum :)

SPONSORED ADS