Digital DrivePLUS Series: The New Industry Benchmark In Low Distortion Bass
The Digital DrivePLUS 12 (DD-12+) fills listening spaces with room-shaking, hyper-accurate bass. Less than ½ % distortion coupled with a frequency response between 17.0 and 120 Hz at 3dB down with a massive 3000 Watt dynamic amplifier ensures an irresistible bass experience you won’t find in any other 12” subwoofer. Plus, highly sophisticated 8-band Auto-EQPLUS technology and remote-control listening presets perfect the sub’s output to fit in seamlessly with your listening room and the rest of your system for any application.
- One-Touch Auto-EQPLUS automates the seamless blend of subwoofer, system and room
- Use your PC for manual adjustments and real time feedback of your bass performance
- The industry's lowest distortion bass—under .5%
- Sophisticated cone design for fast, accurate motion
- Six-layer, custom wound voice coil assures better heat dissipation
- Massive motor structure for amazing low-frequency energy
Price: 1,65,000/- Free Delivery anywhere in India.
Age: Approximately 11 Months Old bought on March-2018
Condition: Excellent Condition 8/10 only because of age
ownership history: I am the Single Owner of this Unit
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.