• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

Deal on Focal Chorus 714 Tower speakers

HiFiMART.com

rikhav

Hi guys
Had gone to demo a very high end cd player with my friend at the ex-distributor of focal

Just chatting around they showed me this focal chorus 714 tower speaker and they say they have a deal going on it right now

There is availability of brand new Focal Chorus 714 Tower speakers at a very special price of Rs.62000/- all inclusive pan India. Color options are black ash & walnut. If anyone is interested will provide the contact details of the person in charge to take it forward. Warranty is 1 year against manufacturing defects only
Note: The Retail price of these speakers is Rs.1Lakh, so this is a very good deal and thats why posted about it here

Have no personal interest in the deal nor any relation with the said distributor so please don't take it otherwise

Kumar442244

Hey Rikhav,

This sounds like a great deal.

One of my friends is on a lookout for a TS in 50-55K range. Could you please share the seller details? is this seller based out of bangalore?

Smo

Hi guys
Had gone to demo a very high end cd player with my friend at the ex-distributor of focal

Just chatting around they showed me this focal chorus 714 tower speaker and they say they have a deal going on it right now

There is availability of brand new Focal Chorus 714 Tower speakers at a very special price of Rs.62000/- all inclusive pan India. Color options are black ash & walnut. If anyone is interested will provide the contact details of the person in charge to take it forward. Warranty is 1 year against manufacturing defects only
Note: The Retail price of these speakers is Rs.1Lakh, so this is a very good deal and thats why posted about it here

Have no personal interest in the deal nor any relation with the said distributor so please don't take it otherwise

Hi guys

wow can you let me the dealer contact details, i am based at Mumbai

rikhav

Same dealer sent me following deal for sumiko subwoofers

S0 - 34k
S5 - 51k
S9 - 72k

Price includes shipping to most major cities in India

Other details best to contact the distribution and ask them.

Again, have no personal interest or financial gain in this

Have requested him to donate on the forum for every piece sold

shashanksiddhant

Hi guys

can u provide me the details of dealer plz?

Last edited by a moderator:

rikhav

Some very good deals on EOL denon AVRs are available