Dealer for Vifa in india

jenson

i wanted to source a specific speaker...anyone deal in India that i could get in touch with...if online, which site is most preferred..

i wanted to source a specific speaker...anyone deal in India that i could get in touch with...if online, which site is most preferred..
Just make sure you are not getting a fake one with made in Denmark sticker. They sound vastly different though may look same. I have sourced a vifa p17wj woofer from Ali before and it came with a made in Denmark sticker and very good packing. Virtually was identical to the Orginal one from my vintage speaker. Though it was decent, definitely didn’t had the speed and the same low end response the “Orginal” had. So just be aware of it

noted! thanks for the information, if at all importing i would go with falcon acoustics or willy's etc...but need to assess locally if possible...

noted! thanks for the information, if at all importing i would go with falcon acoustics or willy's etc...but need to assess locally if possible...
Try to source it from Uk itself, not even eBay in Europe. Many people sell the stuff imported from Ali in eBay Europe. If you don’t have a reference point you will never know if you have the original or not.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back