Dealer recommendation in Delhi/Mumbai for Project III

arana

Hi everyone,

I have been a lurker on this forum for months, and finally have the money to set up my first turntable set - up :)

I've been reading recommendations and have decided to pick up the Project III as the basic turntable, it fits my budget and everyone on the forum seems to be happy with it, plus I'd rather spend money on speakers and amp as of now, want to see how successful I am in collecting some decent records first. I'm debating on the speakers and amp still, haven't figured out what other components I will need initially to get this going.. happy to hear any recommendations (mostly thinking of a Denon amp, clueless about speakers, can't seem to find any decent demo dealers in Delhi who have a medium - range selection)

I wanted to know if anyone can recommend a Project dealer in Delhi, and if the prices in India are inflated compared to the US? I've been trying to contact Nova Audio in Mumbai (Sushil), but couldn't find any contact info on the web, can anyone provide a number for him?

I also wanted to know if anyone has tried ordering turntables from Amazon? The US website is currently pricing it at $400, which is tempting, I wanted to check if anyone else had a bad experience ordering an equipment of this nature, I've only tried less fragile things in the past!

I'm sorry for so many questions! Hope someone can help me out. Thanks.

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back