Dealers/Audition in Bangalore for speakers

kishanvkumar

Friends,
If there is a thread already for this, please point to it. Did search and the info was either old or all over the place. So just wanted to confirm on the places to visit for dealers/auditions of the following brands in Bangalore.

AV Receivers : Denon (Profx i guess)/Yamaha/Marantz

Speakers : Q Acoustics/Paradigm/Dali/Polk(Profx) (looking at only bookshelf)

Sub : Velodyne (EQ Max 8 audition available?) /HSU

Will post a separate thread for suggestions. Waiting to fix the budget for a 3.1 (waiting for todays budget to see if investments go up :) ) lol!!

Already have a 9 year old 5.1 onkyo HTIB. so not in a hurry. For now, just wanting to know the list of places I can visit to plan for the same.

Thanks for your help as always.

Q Acoustics is through babblergroup.com
From their website:
Bangalore
Nps AV 09845268533 | Vibes 09886989014 | Audio Planet 0984019192 | Modern World 09844080414 | 22067799

Need suggestion on sub and front speakers

Hi All,

I am new here and thanks to all I have learned a lot from your posts.

I need suggestions on buying front speakers and sub for my ht system.

I have just purchased a Onkyo Tx 636 AVR and Onkyo SKS-4800 center and surround.

I have thinking about polk audio psw125 and jamo sub260 for sub.

Please let me know options for floor standing and other good subs if any.

Budget is moderate.

For Denon AVR, Wharfedale Speakers, Tannoy Speakers - you can go to HT Store (htstore.in). They are located in JP Nagar 7th phase.

For denon, polk audio, energy, elac, pioneer:-Uniquesys, marathalli. Contact person Saif:- +91 98-86-687003. His prices are better than Profx.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back