death of my car..

theironhorse

...my car just died yesterday night at 1 am in hyd..banjara hills.... nows its turned in shape v...

miracle is three of us.... where the car as per the mechs.. is total loss... came out scratchcless..

dunno what to say but m sad.... my first car bought with very own money and savings....

worst part is this year got the third party insurance done...so i get nutin..

will add the pics soon..

thx to god that we suvived coz the common question asked by people after lookin at that car was how many died ?

...my car just died yesterday night at 1 am in hyd..banjara hills.... nows its turned in shape v...

miracle is three of us.... where the car as per the mechs.. is total loss... came out scratchcless..

dunno what to say but m sad.... my first car bought with very own money and savings....

worst part is this year got the third party insurance done...so i get nutin..

will add the pics soon..

thx to god that we suvived coz the common question asked by people after lookin at that car was how many died ?

yes theironhorse - thank god - that no one was injured!

and yes, the trauma will last - and distress about the material loss will rankle-

but you will get over it.

so much could have gone wrong - but did not!

almighty is covering your bases!:)

regds suri

Hey,

OMG that is indeed a very sad news. But the consolation is that you guys came out scratchless. Money will come and go but life will not.

May god bless you.

Rajesh

jeez,OMG!!!foremost tho,the almighty has definitely got u all under his belt for safekeeping,he works in mysterious ways.condolences on ur first set of wheels,can only imagine the feeling.just watch,ur next ride is gonna be :licklips:,for sure.take care,always.

thx guys..felt better.. as there wud not be any man..who wud not miss his car...however car's at shread now.. lets see.. initial imprint..unrecoverable....

accent 2002 model.. top-end...

and yes..gods gracious to us....

thx guys..felt better.. as there wud not be any man..who wud not miss his car...however car's at shread now.. lets see.. initial imprint..unrecoverable....

accent 2002 model.. top-end...

and yes..gods gracious to us....

yes -

and i can see the future -

theironhorse will buy - Rolls Royce Drop-head coupe!

and when you do - take me for a ride - the ride of my life

TIA -

regd suri

slight s turn end of the turn.. heavy rain. night 1. car dint hold well on the mud scattered on road.. lost control... on the divider and then lamp post frm left side.... curn bar shape turns to V.. engine bay scratchless... rear scrathcless.... one side pillar and chassis....bent completely..pics coming soon..

Thank GOD you all are safe..............time to look for a new ride I heard there is an auto show going in hyderabad.... why dont you forget everything go there and pick one ....As suri said RR not sure if it was coupe but I saw one on TV .... :licklips:

Thank goodness, nobody is hurt. I can understand how you feel, don't worry - you'll soon buy a better car. Ride for me too in the DHC pls:)

slight s turn end of the turn.. heavy rain. night 1. car dint hold well on the mud scattered on road.. lost control... on the divider and then lamp post frm left side.... curn bar shape turns to V.. engine bay scratchless... rear scrathcless.... one side pillar and chassis....bent completely..pics coming soon..

Hi,

Thank God that you and others are safe and without any scratches!

If you feel good, then go ahead and post pictures; otherwise, no need pictures! We would not want to imagine you being there! Just my opinion!

Cheers!

Opps sorry for loss!! ofcourse thank god for keeping you all safe..

For me just now came out of Ridge Racer 7 game and imagine the drifting you have experienced how it could be in the S turn..

Hope you will get soon one of the car i have selected in the game.

thx guys what do u people suggest..as of now seems that repair even if tried outside...probably1.3-1.5L or i can sell it as scarp close to 50-70k as engine and front bay is not damanged the part can be sold....??

wht say....

thx guys what do u people suggest..as of now seems that repair even if tried outside...probably1.3-1.5L or i can sell it as scarp close to 50-70k as engine and front bay is not damanged the part can be sold....??
wht say....

Thank God you all are safe. I know there will be emotional attachments with the car, but it has done it's job (saving your lives). Time to move on, Friend. 1.3 to 1.5 l for repairs?? Can you post some pics please? I would say adding another 50 to 70k , you get a 03-04 model decently maintained Accent.

Drive Safe.

Last edited:

wht say....

Hi Iron Horse

I had similar experience in 2003 though i was not as lucky as you. Broke my left hand, my friend suffered dislocated hip. I got the car repaired and got it back to shape but the niggles remain. I kept spending on something or other for some more time. My mechanic offered to plant the scratchless engine into some other car chassis and to change the chassis No. but I didn't take the offer as I was not sure if it was legal.

My suggestion is that repairs is not worth when the car suffered extensive damages. Best way is to junk it.

1. you are lucky that nothing serious happened - thank God and drive safe (accidents don't always happen dues to ones own fault so be extra careful on roads)
2. stay away from hyundai cars - they all suck wrt driving dynamics including accent (they put a powerful diesel in a lolly car i.e. verna) - since I know a bit or two about cars hence telling you. Till 6o or in the city its ok but anything beyond that - its a recipe for disaster. Add a variable i.e. rain
3. Sell it for 50-70k as scrap - buy a second hand car.

Yes, like others have suggested, don't try to repair. Sell it off as scrap and buy another car. Get atleast 4 to 5 quotes from scrap dealers in Afsal Gunj and other areas.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back