Dedicated Home Theatre Room from Scratch

sankyindia

Dear All,

I want to begin my dream project for dedicated HT Room. But before that some background. Plan is to build 2 rooms: 1 HT + 1 Bedroom and also to remodel existing kitchen and spruce up/change existing interiors including styling of door/windows as its been same since 2000. My initial guess is I should be able to have a room of at least 28 x 16 Ft excluding stairs area. Planning to have it on first floor and ground floor will act as parking and new bedroom on second floor.

I am based in Nashik and ideally would like to consult a arch firm who will also have expertise in HT. Or I can get this HT room done by experts based out of Pune or Mumbai or off course Nashik. Can anyone point out good designers in either of 3 cities ? If any member in Nashik or Nagpur(as i frequent it every couple of months) has done dedicated HT and willing to share useful information over chat is welcome to reply. I plan to begin Civil work in January.

You can also point me to other useful threads on this subject. I will continue to seek guidance from knowledgeable forum members regarding acoustics/equipment's (My budget for interiors of HT for things like Projector/screen/speakers is around 20 L and can extend if compelling case is made for the same.). Hoping to document the progress via this thread.

Regards,
Raviraj (RR)

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back