DELHI/NCR AUDIOPHILE MEET - 29th Aug'10

jitubisht

Greetings,

HFV members from all over India are cordially invited to the Delhi/NCR Audiophile Meet.

VENUE ---------------------------------------------------> Sec-22 Gurgaon (Near Palam Vihar). Exactly 10mins from Fun'n Food Village (Venue on Google Map)
DATE ----------------------------------------------------> 29th Aug'10 Confirmed
TIME ----------------------------------------------------> 10.30 am onwards ..till 7pm. (3 breaks between, includes Lunch)

EVENTS - SCHEDULE
- to be confirmed

Goodies :
1. Denmark based Vipera cables have confirmed that they would be sending over their best speaker cable - the XANTHIA range - for auditions and for prospective buyers.
2. Vipera is also sending a pair of interconnect from their BARANI range. These would go to a lucky audiophiles at the meet.
3. Cardas is sending a pair of interconnect that would also go to a lucky audiophiles at the meet.

CONFIRMED LIST
1. Deepak, Dwarka
2. Ashish - Lakozy ------> BERESEFORD DAC
3. Vinay
4. Prashant Taneja, Dwarka
5. Manav
6. Sid Lochan
7. Rahul
8. Tapan Dash
9. Gaggan S. Bedi, Dwarka
10. Sid, Janakpuri
--> Quad 909modded + 99Pre, B&W 805S, Promitheus Audio's paramount - Mono Bloc Signature Passive pre.
--> Cables DAC spk10, spk12, Cardas Golden Presense - Jumpers, Speaker Cables, I/C
--> Project-ii Xperience Turntable
--> Marantz PM15s1 (stereo amplifier)
--> Denon 2309 AVR
--> Marantz 6002
11. Kamal ji
12. Denny Jose - Bass n Treble
13. Indy
14. Jassy
15. Amit Verma - Noida
16. DANCCC (Dinesh)
17. Vijayant
18. SKhattar
19. G Venu
20. TS Khurana

Tentative Members
1. Jitubisht --------------> Will get Emotiva ERC-1 Reference CDP

NOTES
1) Do inform of the event to your fellow audiophile friends well in advance, as last time many didnt even know of the event despite meticulous planning.
2) Especially the ones who plan to buy hifi, pls wait till the event and see what all is there with fellow friends, most of which has been picked after good research.
3) We shall have ample speakers, amps, cd player combination to assess from.
4) Detailed sequence of events for the day shall follow soon.

Last edited by a moderator:
me too on the tentative list, tilting towards the confirmed side. I have to shift my house this weekend, and hope things stabilize over the week so that I get the weekend free.

UPDATE: DELHI/NCR AUDIOPHILE MEET - 28th or 29th Aug'10

UPDATE:

I received a confirmation from Sid that he has received the goodies from Cardas :yahoo:

hi jitu ...........your name in Tentative list............what happen.............last meet happen in gurgaon in feb...............why you will gona miss this?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back