Delivery from Amazon.co.uk? Has anything changed?

Nagaraj S

Dear FMs,

I regularly order Blu-ray disks from Amazon.co.uk since 2010. All orders have been delivered to my doorstep all these years without any issues. Except the last couple of months.
All of my latest three orders have not reached me. I contacted Amazon customer support about the delay - they gave an extended delivery date and refunded the shipping charges.
Even after the extended delivery date, the orders have not reached me. I can assume lost in transit if it was for only one order. But for 2-3 orders, I am not sure what is going on.

Has anyone faced such a situation over the last couple of months?

Is there a way to check at the local import customs center to see if my package has been stuck there?
Thanks in advance,
Nagaraj

I received a blu ray parcel just last week without issue.
I have been through non delivery and replacement a couple of times some years back.
But then, I haven't ordered much from Amazon UK. Few orders in 2013-14, one in 2017 and one recent.

There are many 3rd party tracking Apps available, not only u will be able to track every step but u will also get sms/email of every step cleared

Actually l have faced similar issues regarding vinyls ordered from a few sites , without tracking off late , am not sure if this is an India wide phenomenon , as never had such issues in the past.

One thing I saw is that those cost less, say bought on a deal take too long to arrive. Perhaps, amazon puts them on real low cost shipping. Those that aren’t on sale arrive quicker.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back