Delta H design - ZR acoustics

square_wave

More info.

You can actually place the speakers close to the wall if you have these panels behind them.

From what I read, they are 800$ for the large panels and about 300$ for the small ones. The cost needs to be seen from the context of what it does. From what gather from the interview, these are apparently very high value.

Based on anything more substantial than "sounds more like"? At the very least, as the OP posted, the testimonials ought to give one pause before being so dismissive.
I'm not disputing the effectiveness of these products. I'm calling out them being called "Quantum acoustics" and attributing them to Quantum physics. Reading the description behind the tech at http://deltahdesign.com/philosophy/
I see only marketing verbiage, and no actual relevant physics. They're the ones making the assertions, and I see no scientific research they have published to back up their claims. The burden of proof falls on them. There may be some actual tech in there, Nobody disputes the science of acoustic panels, and theirs may be a better product, but attributing them to quantum physics is where I'm kinda not convinced

Interesting product !
While i am not technical enough to understand the Quantum physics behind it and their language seems to be deliberately complicated and vague, the proof of the product would be in the effect it has

I hope it works since that does solve a lot of problems !

Interesting product !
While i am not technical enough to understand the Quantum physics behind it and their language seems to be deliberately complicated and vague, the proof of the product would be in the effect it has

I hope it works since that does solve a lot of problems !

No bass traps needed. You can place speakers up against the walls. All this is going against the usual wisdom. Yes, they solve a lot of problems especially in living rooms.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back