Denon 2310 AVR settings issue

Modsy

Facing a wierd problem . I am unable to play DVD's bought from the US through my receiver.

Note : I have already made the DVD player region free. With the DVD player connected directly to the TV i am able to play the DVDs .

When connections are routed through the receiver i do not receive any signal on the TV. All connections are HDMI in both cases.

When i play indian DVDs the whole setup works fine through the receiver .

any suggestions ??

See if your denon has input setting for Pal/Ntsc/ Alll and if it is on Pal make it all.

Please post your observations..

Facing a wierd problem . I am unable to play DVD's bought from the US through my receiver.

Note : I have already made the DVD player region free. With the DVD player connected directly to the TV i am able to play the DVDs .

When connections are routed through the receiver i do not receive any signal on the TV. All connections are HDMI in both cases.

When i play indian DVDs the whole setup works fine through the receiver .

any suggestions ??

Hi,

I have not faced any similar kind of issue with Denon 1910 or 2310. Check if you have assigned the video inputs properly, check if it is set to the proper source by going to this screen below. Also, check the upscaler settings as well.

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/images/stories/2009/may-2009/yamaha-3900/yamaha-inputchart_large_fig3.jpg

Cheers!

See if your denon has input setting for Pal/Ntsc/ Alll and if it is on Pal make it all.

Please post your observations..
Yes checked . The setting is on Pal. All option is not available

Hi,

I have not faced any similar kind of issue with Denon 1910 or 2310. Check if you have assigned the video inputs properly, check if it is set to the proper source by going to this screen below. Also, check the upscaler settings as well.

http://www.hometheaterhifi.com/images/stories/2009/may-2009/yamaha-3900/yamaha-inputchart_large_fig3.jpg

Cheers!
Thanks . Just realised the problem was more of a source assign issue. Solved it now.

Try as Hemant advised OR refer here-
BATPIG'S DENON-TO-ENGLISH DICTIONARY

Yes Batpig has written an amazing instruction maunal if i may call it so. I have used his manual to set my 2310.

Thanks for the reply

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back