• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

For Sale Denon 2310CI US Model - Hyderabad Pickup Only

Subscibe to HiFiMART Newsletter
Status
Not open for further replies.

sonic_nirvana

Hi,

I am restructuring my AV setup and Game consoles. As part of it, i am putting my Denon 2310 AVR for sale. Below are the details.

When & where it was bought: Jun 2010 in US (5 months old)

Usage: I used it for a month in stereo mode.

Reason for Sale: I bought a used NAD C340 integrated amp from a HFV member in July for my brother and it sounds better than my Denon 2310 in terms of Stereo (atleast to my ears, my brother don't see any difference :rolleyes:). I don't have HD TV and I have no plans to buy it for next 2-3 years. So I have no use of this AVR and it is collecting dust for last 3 months. I will buy a decent stereo amp.

Original Packaging: I don't have original packaging. I carried it to India in my check-in baggage.

Any issues?: I have used it in stereo mode only and it works great. I haven't used it's video features (i don't have the setup to use it.). I will give the full money refund if the buyer finds any problem in first 10 days of purchase. There is a slight bend on the upper chassis (see the 4th Pic), i guess this happended in my checkin baggage transport.

Other Important Info: It's a 2310 US model and it doesn't have pre-outs. You need a stepdown voltage coverter and it is not part of the sale. As it is purchased in US there will be no warranty in India. I haven't run the audyssey setup on this AVR.

I think below are the market prices, but I am not sure.

MRP of the AVR from dealer: 62K
After Bargaining from dealer: around 56-57 K ?
Without Warrenty (Grey market?): 50k ?

And it is yours for 40K (Fixed)

Sorry for the bad picture quality, I took these from cell phone camera

Thanks for looking.
Satya

BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!

Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.

Safety Tips

For Buyers

1. Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
  2. Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
  3. Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
  4. Ensure that the product you are buying is not stolen or fake. Always ask for a purchase invoice.
  5. The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
  6. Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
  7. Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
  8. It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
  9. Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
  10. Do your research on comparative prices for the product.

For Sellers

1. Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
  2. Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
  3. Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
  4. Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
  5. It is your responsibility to prove that the product you are selling is genuine and not stolen by providing the necessary proof of purchase.
  6. Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.

Amit21

Hi Sonic nirvana ....
Just for ur information, 2311 is available @ 60K with samsung blue ray player (which retails @ 30k in mkt).....so, effectively 2311 is availble 30K.....
Moreover, you get warranty, preout also in this 2311.
As far as 2310 is considered it is no longer sold ....its only the old stock which dealers carry....and the price which u have mentioned is not realistic....
This is just fyi.....No offence :)

Reactions: anm

Kittu

I think it would be fair to compare only with 2311 price alone . Not with any bundled package. And you can not minus 50% as per other item retailing....outside from a bundle package and call this down to 50%....

Just my 2 cents...

:)

Amit21

Absolutely correct, Satya & Kittu.....
For 2311 alone the price will remain same or there shall not be much discount on that...(Ie 60K only)....but if a person buys 2311 @ 60K he gets BDP worth 30K (Retails in market)....also if he plans to sell his BDP he can easily get 20K for the same.....
Lets take it as 15K...than also 2311 landing cost to him shall be 45K...(With Bill, warranty, preouts......advanced features over 2310 .....and off course its a new stuff)

My first post in this thread was meant for the benefit of buyers & Seller....this is in continuation to that only....
I dont have wrong intentions in this ....please ....

friendshpbells

agreed kittu but in my opinion the timing of the sale is in appropriate and he should wait till the offers are over

well as per me satya to maximise ur returns in selling your equipment may be you shud wait a while till denon's inagural offer ends
yes potential buyers will also wanna get most of their hard on money well spent to get the best for them so we cant complain..

my 2 cents -- best things while doing a resale is timing and being aware of the market conditions .....and their forces

Kittu

agreed kittu but in my opinion the timing of the sale is in appropriate and he should wait till the offers are over

well as per me satya to maximise ur returns in selling your equipment may be you shud wait a while till denon's inagural offer ends
yes potential buyers will also wanna get most of their hard on money well spent to get the best for them so we cant complain..

my 2 cents -- best things while doing a resale is timing and being aware of the market conditions .....and their forces

You are absolutely right :)

Kamlesh D

The Denon combo sales are on for the last many many months. so dont expect anything to happen in terms of lower prices anytime soon. So, no what does the 35K price offer to someone who could buy a Denon 1911 brand new for about less than 40K.

I am sorry, you might take a beating on selling this one... I wouldnt think it would get you any more than 25-27K.

Sorry for the realism....
KD

sonic_nirvana

Hmmm.. 25K ??. that's even 2K less than my actual US purchased price. thanks, but no thanks.
anyways, the avr is not available as i gave it away to my sister. so closing the thread.

Happy deepawali to all.
Satya

Status
Not open for further replies.