This is a Japan only model hence the different nomenclature.
The exact same model was sold in the US as Denon AVR 3805.
Expected Price: Rs 15000
Source and Time of Purchase: Bought this in 2006 while travelling to Japan.
Servicing History: Never Serviced
Product Condition: 9/10 . Absolutely scratch less with no known defects.
Purchase Invoice : Not Available
No Indian/International Warranty Available
Accessories Included : Box , Remote , power cord , setup mic
For more information just google Denon 3805. I can send more pics if required. Selling because upgraded to a newer model.
This unit runs at 110v so would need a step down transformer. I can provide the one i got from Japan at additional cost.
I can also ship this at additional cost and at buyers risk.
All payment against COD or Against BANK Deposit or Online Transfer
BUYING, SELLING or TRADING indicates your automatic and mandatory acceptance of HiFiVISION.COM Trading Rules and Guidelines!
Please consider making a voluntary donation to help towards the running of HiFiViSION.COM
Do not blindly trust every seller or buyer! Protect yourself by following the below safe trading tips.
- Always meet the seller at a safe location and inspect the item before purchasing. Following this one rule will help you avoid most scams.
- Watch out for unrealistic offers. If it appears too good to be true, it probably is. Unrealistic offers are used to motivate purchasers to make hasty decisions.
- Always verify the seller's credentials. Ask the seller to provide a photo ID and proof of address.
- The best way to transact is to collect the item and pay at the same time. Never transfer funds or use a debit/credit/atm card to pay someone you do not know before collecting an item.
- Ask for clear information on condition of the item, price, payment and delivery method.
- Use only those payment methods that you trust and are familiar with. Never give out your financial information.
- It is recommended to purchase items directly from the seller.
- Always test the functioning of the item before purchase.
- Do your research on comparative prices for the product.
- Try to take the full payment at the time of the delivery. Remember to use a safe location to meet.
- Watch out for fake currency and money orders. Be aware that banks will not honour fake currency/money order and will hold you responsible for it.
- Verify the buyer’s credentials if necessary.
- Ensure that your product meets the features you list in your ad to avoid any misunderstanding with the buyer.
- Do not share your financial information except the one required for payment.
12.8 KB Views: 366
18.6 KB Views: 367
14.6 KB Views: 366
10.3 KB Views: 367